An odd one here guys re commando 15c and auto bouquets differing on 2 boxes
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default An odd one here guys re commando 15c and auto bouquets differing on 2 boxes

I have 2 dm500s, for the kids bedrooms. I've had them years, upto today they where running Pli.

OMG commando 15c is sooooo much better.

I flashed both boxes this afternoon.

I set my location and then did the AutoBouquets 28.2e NOW!

The odd thing is in the Sports bouquet one box had sports f1 at the top of the list and the other has sports 5 at the top of the list. Neither have both channels.

I assume I can add the missing channels manually.

Any idea why this happened?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Have you tried Grabbing the latest sat.xml file for the receivers through the Blue button menu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Smile

I was going to do that this afternoon, I also have DBCC so it wasn't that much of an issue as I could create an upto date bouquet list by adding the missing channels.

But I decided to put 15.1a on one box while I had a look at the other still on 15c.

15.1a had both channels in the bouquet before I updated them. Were as on 15c sports 5 was missing, only sport f1 was shown.

On updating the bouquet list on 15.1a both sports 5 and f1 were still there, unlike on 15c which had either sports 5 or sports f1 depending on which box.

Both boxes are now on 15.1a and bouquets update correctly and without losing channels.

Now if only my vu+ solo was as good as the dm500s now are. 😊

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walkernome For This Useful Post:

PaphosAL (15th October, 2015), plasterer (23rd September, 2015)