Register
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Wiiflow USB Loader

This is the usb loader I'm currently using. Looks pretty awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3bePn7N0mM]YouTube - WiiFlow Forwarder Channal[/ame]

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Wiiflow USB Loader

Enjoy.

edit: Fast forward to 1 minute in the video to see it. This guy seems to have some kinda time wasting compulsion.
    Last edited by on_the_jazz; 7th August, 2009 at 11:52 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That looks ideal mate, any news on how stable it is ? Also is it confirmed then that usb memory sticks do not work ? Strange if so because you are able to load Windows on them and also you are able to have the sticks pick up and load on ps3's so I would have thought they would be useable on the Wii too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

been using it now for about 3 weeks , had to update it for ghostbusters , but that is it ,its never failt using an iomega 1tb externall hdd

currently using wii flow v3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very nice!! can't wait to check it out, been using CoverFloader, this looks much more refined

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    That looks ideal mate, any news on how stable it is ? Also is it confirmed then that usb memory sticks do not work ? Strange if so because you are able to load Windows on them and also you are able to have the sticks pick up and load on ps3's so I would have thought they would be useable on the Wii too.
    I used a usb stick before moving to a hard drive. It works fine. Even my 4GB stick held my 3 or 4 most commonly played games.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm just prepping my external HD for mass migration ....I'm really new to this Wii softmodding thing, is this Wiiflow loader a pain to install ? it's just there's no tutorials on this particular software on here....I'm going to have a readup on it now.

PS

How did you get those game boxes on there (that's uber cool how they flip around to show u the back of the box ) or were they already on there ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You'll know how to install it once you've done the softmod because then you'll see the folders on the root of your sd card and understand what wad manager does.
    Stick the stuff in the rar file under the folders it says and then install in wad manager. Thats about it.
    That's not me in the vid It was just a youtube video I found showing the loader. The front covers can be downloaded automatically through the program. If you want full covers go to Wii Boxart

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just got loaderGX working nicely too - but this looks really nice too with the covers floating in the back ground

@Raven - if it's anything like GX, there will be an option to download the covers when connected wirelessly. as for installing, it'll just be a wad - in the apps folder create a folder in there with the wiiflow stuff in there (boot.dol usually) if u have THC installed go to the wad manager and install it as a channel.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cheers guys, I'm with it now. Thanks for clearing that up - reeto I'm off to do some Wii reading

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Angry

No Error 002 fix with this though.....
    IF YOU LIKE THIS POST PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

11. The Following User Says Thank You to junkiepilot For This Useful Post:

steyaspeywn1 (18th July, 2013)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay I'm now in a position to do this sort of, had a total nightmare with my hard drive conversion to FAT32 - tip, under no circumstances use Partition Magic, remember this - if it's Symantec then it's Norton, if it's Norton then it's crap.....Symantec = POS Software! Almost lost important backed up data on a partition because of this and had to sacrifice a less important partition in the fix - it was only my ingenuity and the good grace of god that I didn't lose all my data because this crappy Symantec product refused to do it's job....in the end I stumbled across a fantastic program called System Commander - does it's job remarkably, and obviously miles better that Partition Magic! You'll see Partition Magic mentioned alot around the net, do yourself a huge favor and trust me on this, stay away from it and use System Commander instead - it did the job I wanted to do in the first place and more that PM refused to do properly, and without any fuss.
    Last edited by Raven; 9th August, 2009 at 07:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Okay I'm now in a position to do this sort of, had a total nightmare with my hard drive conversion to FAT32 - tip, under no circumstances use Partition Magic, remember this - if it's Symantec then it's Norton, if it's Norton then it's crap.....Symantec = POS Software! Almost lost important backed up data on a partition because of this and had to sacrifice a less important partition in the fix - it was only my ingenuity and the good grace of god that I didn't lose all my data because this crappy Symantec product refused to do it's job....in the end I stumbled across a fantastic program called System Commander - does it's job remarkably, and obviously miles better that Partition Magic! You'll see Partition Magic mentioned alot around the net, do yourself a huge favor and trust me on this, stay away from it and use System Commander instead - it did the job I wanted to do in the first place and more that PM refused to do properly, and without any fuss.
    Why are you converting your hard drive to FAT32?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm using this now with a 8Gb MicroSD and a USB adapter, works brilliantly!

Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sweet ,, so far this is the loader that match my intillectual capabilities LOL great job hibern!!! so easy to follow

ops forgot to say error 002 are fixed with the new version

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default i like this look forward to enjoy it

i like this look forward to enjoy it

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast