Register
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin035 View Post
    Thanks for testing it and confirming that it works on a H2, can I ask have you tested it on the cable side to see if that works as well??

There is an airplay plugin, but if memory serves me right it only works with older Apple products running a older versions of IOS, maybe start a new thread and ask the question I'm sure somebody on the forum will know.
    I have not tried cable as dont have a feed yet but the tuner is showing just the same as it was on the official image.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ginoworm For This Useful Post:

martin035 (5th December, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Anybody know if this image will work on the Zgemma Star S & the new HS

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riley24 View Post
    Anybody know if this image will work on the Zgemma Star S & the new HS
    It will work on the Zgemma S but no one has confirmed it, hence why I haven't add it as a known tested box for the image.

Again Not tested on the HS series of boxes, ginoworm above was a beta tester for the H2 box, toe471 also was a beta tester for the H1 box both got the satellite side of their boxes to work without any issues*, however, the HS series has a different CPU & chipset so might not have the correct drivers on the image. Again as I've said before it might be best to us orginal HS images unless someone is brave enough to test the image on the HS**.

* Cable side Not Confirmed
    ** Your risk, not mine or DK's

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey thanks for the image it looks stunning I have just 1 issue

When j press pause to pause live to it pauses fine and everything but it's brings up an error on the screen and I have to press exit to get rid of it as I say it still pauses and the. Plays again fine tho

Anyone else get this or is it just me ?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo View Post
    When j press pause to pause live to it pauses fine and everything but it's brings up an error on the screen and I have to press exit to get rid of it as I say it still pauses and the. Plays again fine tho

Anyone else get this or is it just me ?
    What does the error message say?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Failed to create time shift or something I'll get a picture and post it when o return home am working away for a couple of days

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thumbs up Zgemma 2s OpenAtv5.1 Backup Image with Improved $ky Skin

this is the best image so far
    thank you very much for your help

10. The Following User Says Thank You to neilesh For This Useful Post:

martin035 (14th December, 2015)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Failed to create time shift or something I'll get a picture and post it when o return home am working away for a couple of days
    Looks like your USB drive isn't initialised correctly or timeshift correctly set to the right location, Remember to Backup movies/files on your USB drive as they will be deleted

1st. Check location in menu-setup-Recordings&timeshift-timeshift settings, timeshift location should be /media/hdd/timeshift/

2nd. Menu-setup-system-storage devices-Initialisation, Select your drive and format it

You shouldn't need to convert it to EXT4 as the error doesn't describe that as a problem, but if it doesn't work after you've initialised it then try this, if it still doesn't work then post again.

3rd. Menu-setup-system-storage devices-Ext3 to Ext4, Select your drive and change filesystem

Last edited by martin035; 14th December, 2015 at 08:23 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah I'd already tried all that before posting 👌🏼

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Yeah I'd already tried all that before posting
    Strange, I don't think it's the image that's causing the problem. It could be a problem with the box and or USB drive, have a look at this thread especially the post made by Happy_Highlander who says his Zgemma just goes thru the motions when initialising a drive but doesn't actually do it and he has to use another box to initialise this USB drives.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...=1#post2660951

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Is there anyway this image can be used on an Amiko alien shd8900 ?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Afraid not as it contains drivers for the Zgemma's you would have to source an image that is compatible with your receiver as the Amiko's run Spark/Enigma2

16. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

martin035 (17th December, 2015)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

H1 & H2 OpenAtv5.1 Backup Image
    thats good to know have a h2 coming and wanted to use my fav h1 backup on it
    any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

is this the same box as zgemma star s2?
    Quote Originally Posted by martin035 View Post
    Openatv5.1 Backup Image with New improved Sky Skin, OTA update safe
    ? AutoBuoquetsMaker autoupdate daily @04:00
    ? Crossepg autoupdate daily @04:30
    ? Slyk1 Skin Thanks to the author Kiddac@TK forum **Many Thanks**
    ? SNP PIcons

You must have 4gb USB drive or a larger USB drive permanently connected if you want to record programs and use the EPG, also the box connect by LAN to the internet.

Due to this been on DK forums, I won?t give instructions on how to install any lines, all I?ll say is Blue button and second option down then ask google.

Code:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v22fphqzfbgjd3x/OpenAtv5.1%20Backup%20Image.zip?dl=0
    Install Backup image
    1. On PC format USB drive to FAT32 (quick)
    2. Unzip ?Openatv Backup image.zip? image
    3. Transfer ?zgemma? folder to root of USB drive
    4. Insert USB into SAT box (Rear USB port) and Power on.
    5. Once ?USB? displayed on Box a quick press and release ?standby? button on box, this will then display ?FLASH?
    6. Leave box, it should take 5 mins to flash then it will auto boot into BBC 1 HD

Set Up USB Hard drive for Recording/Time shift and EPG storage
    1. Remove USB Boot drive and Insert your Storage USB drive
    2. Menu-setup-system-storage devices-Initialisation, Select your drive and format it
    3. Menu-setup-system-storage devices-Ext3 to Ext4, Select your drive and change filesystem
    4. Menu-info Panel-Plugins- Swap Manager, Blue to create 256mb, Green to activate, yellow to autostart

AutoBuoquetsMaker (ABM) ie auto channel finder and favs maker
    ABM is already setup for the London Custom Area, with Adult channel/etc hidden .
    Setanta HD, Eurosport HD & HD2, RTE2HD, TV3HD are in the Favourite(TV) bouquet

If you wish to change Sky UK area from London or to unhid/hid Adult/etc then;
    Menu-setup-service searching-ABM-Providers to the following;
    ? Sky UK Area- Scroll right to get ?your area? custom ie mine?s Scottish East Custom this will replace all none working HD channels with their working SD conterparts
    ? Menu-setup-service searching- ABM -Hide Bouquets tick/untick as required, green to save
    ? Menu-setup-service searching- ABM-Start Scan, this will add all the relevant channels for your area

Setting up EPG
    EPG is set to update at 04:30 daily, but the initial download needs to be carried out
    1. Ensure Menu-Setup-Crossepg-Config ?storage location? is correct, if says ?internal? change to ?your usb drive name?
    2. Menu-Setup-Crossepg-Download Now and let the epg update
    3. Ensure Menu-Setup-EPG-settings ?EPG Location? is correct if says ?internal? scroll to ?/media/hdd?
    4. Menu-Setup-EPG-load/save ? save EPG

**Remember for the EPG and Channel lists to Update daily the Zgemma needs to be in 'standby' at night**
    **If you prefer to turn the Zgemma fully off at night then Menu-Setup-Crossepg-config and set the update time to a time of your convenience during the day, else the EPG won't update'

System image & Plugin updates
    menu-setup-software management-software update. Wait for the updates to be shown then press 'green' button, do this weekly or monthly your personal choice.

**Thanks to toe471 for confirming that the image will also work on a Zgemma H1 combi box, however, this image is configured for a Satellite setup, it is unconfirmed whether the cable side of the H1 will work**

**Thanks to ginoworm for confirming that the image will also work on a Zgemma H2 combi box, however, this image is configured for a Satellite setup, it is unconfirmed whether the cable side of the H2 will work**

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast