Register
Page 103 of 450 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 6745
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lpf01 View Post
    ohh i read somewhere in older posts key pass can be a random if i just want to renew it.
    In this case i will not spend my time
    oh god key pass can be random only when you write data to RENEWED EIS/EZS not when you want to renew EIS/EZS first
    many thanks to friend kevfield

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daxxer For This Useful Post:

CaioW (16th October, 2016), fixanycar (16th October, 2016)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

I just made W211 facelift. Once again the original key lost sync after the pass was calculated and had to desolder and renew it... It would've save me time and a token(although free) if I had just read the pass from key from the beginning...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to autoTkey For This Useful Post:

fixanycar (16th October, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Hello DK friends

I have W204 all keys lost, I first select lost key,communication mode i select OBD, and chasis i select 172,204,207. then i click on Data aquisation, then device ask me to insert IR to eis, which i did, then i got an error messege - CAN NOT GET CALCULATION TIMES FROM SERVER! Can someone guide me what to do?

thanks in advance

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadiga View Post
    Hello DK friends

I have W204 all keys lost, I first select lost key,communication mode i select OBD, and chasis i select 172,204,207. then i click on Data aquisation, then device ask me to insert IR to eis, which i did, then i got an error messege - CAN NOT GET CALCULATION TIMES FROM SERVER! Can someone guide me what to do?

thanks in advance
    I think that you must Internet connection and your device must have 2 times for calculation,

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samic View Post
    select another key position and try again,let me know the result.
    Thanks for the suggestions, I tried positions 3, 4, 7 & 8 but no luck.
    Took the EIS out read the Eeprom prepared new keyfiles and new key worked straight away on slot 8.
    Password was the same as what I got from the key, so must have been the Hashes

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Anybody have tried online password calculation, with motorola EZS with BGA key? Some says that password calculation with motorola EZS can lost sync

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default VVDI MB BGA TOOL

Quote Originally Posted by autoTkey View Post
    I just made W211 facelift. Once again the original key lost sync after the pass was calculated and had to desolder and renew it... It would've save me time and a token(although free) if I had just read the pass from key from the beginning...
    Same happened with me on a 204 esl renew, but i used the nec adapter to get password. i cannot imagine why the hell wont activate ezs and elv.... write new key and works like a charm.

Az ?n iPhone k?sz?l?kemről k?ldve a Tapatalk seg?ts?g?vel
    Last edited by lpf01; 15th October, 2016 at 11:45 AM.
    Countless lockpicking stuff, AVDI Original, Tango, Orange 5, TMpro2, sooo mutch chinese stuffs from FVDI Full through VCDS to Benz key programmers, 3 cats and hopefully still 20 fingers......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lpf01 For This Useful Post:

Gringonos (25th April, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lioncam View Post
    I think that you must Internet connection and your device must have 2 times for calculation,
    my internet connection is ok, and i have enough token. this is the second w204 EIS i am trying to do no success. i had done W204 BGA spare key several times 100% ok, only when i want to get password from lost key EIS i'm having this problem.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmadiga For This Useful Post:

Nassreddine84 (16th October, 2016)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadiga View Post
    my internet connection is ok, and i have enough token. this is the second w204 EIS i am trying to do no success. i had done W204 BGA spare key several times 100% ok, only when i want to get password from lost key EIS i'm having this problem.
    CAN NOT GET CALCULATION TIMES FROM SERVER! = no internet connection because your VVDI unit can't synchronise with VVDI server
    many thanks to friend kevfield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mundek View Post
    hello,i need to change esl w204 and i can not find erase password for eis
    I got similar situation,
    w204 ESL repair... p.n. A 204 545 13 08
    "CAN NOT FIND ERASE PASSWORD" screen pops up after couple minutes of calculation of erase EIS password. One had done recently without any problem.
    Very frustrating, what to do in this case? Anybody had resolved this type of problem?

I had the KEY password calculated from the second try without a delay but still no Erase Password. I only needed to personalize the ESL after the repair.
    But now I am 85% through with the job but stuck here.
    Waiting to hear what their support has to say but from talking to them before it's like forget about it....
    Question is: Can other tool like MBE or Abrites get that password for me from information that I get on the screen after the initial reading of EIS??
    I think that sending a vvdi obd read file will not help here, need some sort of conversion, correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

in such situation you can try to get erase password from websites offering this service. 2 options for you:
    http://sonderhash.com/
    http://app.wsctools.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fixanycar View Post
    I got similar situation,
    w204 ESL repair... p.n. A 204 545 13 08
    "CAN NOT FIND ERASE PASSWORD" screen pops up after couple minutes of calculation of erase EIS password. One had done recently without any problem.
    Very frustrating, what to do in this case? Anybody had resolved this type of problem?

I had the KEY password calculated from the second try without a delay but still no Erase Password. I only needed to personalize the ESL after the repair.
    But now I am 85% through with the job but stuck here.
    Waiting to hear what their support has to say but from talking to them before it's like forget about it....
    Question is: Can other tool like MBE or Abrites get that password for me from information that I get on the screen after the initial reading of EIS??
    I think that sending a vvdi obd read file will not help here, need some sort of conversion, correct me if I am wrong.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autoTkey View Post
    Well it happen you just need to put the key into EZS and wait 5 minuts. Key will work again, dont need desolder NEC..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CaioW For This Useful Post:

daxxer (16th October, 2016)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    628 Posts

Can anybody please explain the function of the blue alligator clip on the OBD lead?
    I have read that it has to be connected to PIN 1 of the OBD under some circumstances but it's not made clear when.

Thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Can anybody please explain the function of the blue alligator clip on the OBD lead?
    I have read that it has to be connected to PIN 1 of the OBD under some circumstances but it's not made clear when.

Thanks
    older models have Kline on pin 1, so if it fails to communicate to eis via OBD, clip that to pin 1 and try again.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to duplikeytor For This Useful Post:

CaioW (30th October, 2016), Fallen (17th October, 2016), habbyb (17th October, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Thanks
    mauricio puebla

How can I tell if they gonna provide me the ERASE password needed for the VVDI tool? I read what they offer, another mystery. A friend with MB Tool does not have a clue about Erase Pass.

Now, the support has not replied yet......

I had the key password calculated and while trying to get the erase password, forgot to save the key password, it happened 2 days ago. So, to get the password again, do I need to run password Acquisition again? if yes is it free for this VIN? Or I can pull it out from logs somewhere?

Another thing,
    If I get another EIS for this w204, can and hopefully get it ERASED, can I reprogram it so it looks like original eis with all it's data? Reason is,.... I only have the EIS and ESL for this vehicle. Working on the bench.

Thanks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to fixanycar For This Useful Post:

Nassreddine84 (17th October, 2016)