Register
Page 389 of 450 FirstFirst ... 289339379384385386387388389390391392393394399439 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 6745
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hitechservis View Post
    Great advice!!! Him looking for help how to...and you told him that leave and proceed forward???!! Buy how to learn?!?! Why we buy hardware and make special topics for specific hardware?!!?? Where you finish school to use vbdi mb tool??!?? If you can help then help or is this funny for you?!? I just buy few days ago vvdi mb tool,and if people like you on my question answer proceed to someone else who know what to do....i don't know what to say I am very sad!!! Thx!!
    he looking for help how to....???? really ??? he dont looking for any help, he will teach from A to Z how to do that job for get money after, but not pay any teacher for him.
    why he not ask his tool seller for some support about how to use this tool for example ???
    i know some seller who this automatically offer to his customers....

he looks like when yesterday to herd sheeps yet somewhere on field, and today morning buy vvdi mb tool, bcs he want earn money like others
    without any self teaching, without any reading any forums....only skip all this and immediately start earn money.
    i recommended him best help what are for him available...otherwise he can buy some classes or course for him, where get some lessons how to do that...

i see lot of "this" people, who yesterday dont know anything about any tool, or when some vvdi mb exist in world, and today have it and will start his new business,
    mostly with stupid price strategy, when others profis did benz keys for 200 or 250$ and have years of experience, then they start his job with break all prices to 50 or 80$ for benz keys and after ask on all forums....
    how to remove eis ?
    how to read key data ?
    what dump calculate ?
    how to program key....etc...etc...

when someone ask with some real normal question, ok, i can help him or move him to next step
    but this asker looks as real stupid who dont know anything about that, what he have in his hands now....but mainly he will earn money from that....and get free support step by step how to do that.

sry, but im not teacher of kindergarten... and this thread sure not about teaching kids
    i recommended him the best help what are best for him...forward it to someone who are able to do that.

"you" made topics ??? can you share where ???
    many thanks to friend kevfield

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to daxxer For This Useful Post:

Asifmehmmod1 (31st August, 2019), CarCity (31st August, 2019), dmp (31st August, 2019), iozo (4th September, 2019), madaxe (31st August, 2019), Manuelgb (31st August, 2019), PierreTheron (3rd September, 2019), rojhat (31st August, 2019), rokibar (31st August, 2019), rola1971 (31st August, 2019), TeL200 (7th September, 2019)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daxxer View Post
    its totally looks like you are not have any knowlege about this process, better to stop that immediately...
    and forward it asap to someone who know something more about that...
    Mr Daxxer nice to meet you , I have seen you spread your knowledge everywhere a couple of forums. For 5 years I have been doing lost keys for all vehicles , from Audi to bmw to Volvo and Jetta 5th (push start) It’s time to learn Mercedes .

No I don’t have a clue you are right , no I won’t stop this process , Thank you for the advice , I am not stopping because senior members ask me to. ,

I know how you feel about it ,
    Hey I am not part of the elite of this forum , I know that.

This is off topic already. I am sorry

But If someone don’t wanna share is your choice.
    But , don’t enroll in a forum , Just to socialize

I was expecting these replies from
    Seniors , But I don’t care ,
    As far as this renew gearbox , If I knew what to do I would not ask for baby steps ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

he looking for help how to....???? really ??? he dont looking for any help, he will teach from A to Z how to do that job for get money after, but not pay any teacher for him.
    why he not ask his tool seller for some support about how to use this tool for example ???

he looks like when yesterday to herd sheeps yet somewhere on field, and today morning buy vvdi mb tool, bcs he want earn money like others
    without any self teaching, without any reading any forums....only skip all this and immediately start earn money.
    i recommended him best help what are for him available...otherwise he can buy some classes or course for him, where get some lessons how to do that...

i see lot of "this" people, who yesterday dont know anything about any tool, or when some vvdi mb exist in world, and today have it and will start his new business,
    mostly with stupid price strategy, when others profis did benz keys for 200 or 250$ and have years of experience, then they start his job with break all prices to 50 or 80$ for benz keys and after ask on all forums....
    how to remove eis ?
    how to read key data ?
    what dump calculate ?

when someone ask with some real normal question, ok, i can help him or move him to next step
    but this asker looks as real stupid who dont know anything about that, what he have in his hands now....but mainly he will earn money from that....and get free support step by step how to do that.

sry, but im not teacher of kindergarten... and this thread sure not about teaching kids
    i recommended him the best help what are best for him...forward it to someone who are able to do that.

You are totally wrong , you dont know me, dont judge me for my stupid questions ,

There is no other way a newbie on Vvdi mb, can write a sentence , Believe me I felt so stupid when I started this thread , I felt shame to myself , but I did it anyway.

I educate myself on locksmith and programming Every day private courses “paid”
    I read , till midnight , Keep practicing

We both feel unconfortable , me asking you answering , But anybody will stop me.

If you set up classroom classes I’ll enroll quick , But this is a forum , you can shut up or help ,

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

how to remove eis ?
    how to read key data ?
    what dump calculate ?

Mr Daxxer shut up please , You having a bad day or something ,

Lowball prices is not good to anybody ,
    But you belong to that group anyway , you don’t know it , you blind, Just ask you local manufacturer dealer ,
    I support higher prices that car dealership set up to public , I’ll be sorry if they go way down, because my income will be lower.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hitechservis View Post
    Great advice!!! Him looking for help how to...and you told him that leave and proceed forward???!! Buy how to learn?!?! Why we buy hardware and make special topics for specific hardware?!!?? Where you finish school to use vbdi mb tool??!?? If you can help then help or is this funny for you?!? I just buy few days ago vvdi mb tool,and if people like you on my question answer proceed to someone else who know what to do....i don't know what to say I am very sad!!! Thx!!
    Thank you for your support

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I am.39 years old..i have private office for about 16years...couple years i have been on cars programing keys...started last year more stronger then before.. I have lot of question...like man say before now i go on Mercedes and i am buy vvdi mb I am totally beginner in this Mercedes..i watch 100 you tube videos how to...but always have some question and i am not shame of my misunderstood... on the end all of us was not concuretion and we don't live near. If some one knows how to do it and he won't money, let's send to inbox how much for knowledge of this procedure... in LCD repairs we have payed forum closed for other people, there we are open for all between us...one more thing about seller of specific hardware...in my case I have payed vvdi mb tool 50% less and know that price and support do not go together.
    That's all..thx

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Mr. Daxxer you're master on Mercedes but don't be disrespectful to other members which you don't even know. You call some people 'kindergarten' but maybe they have bigger overall knowledge about key programming and car electronic than you? You don't know that and as Jobeso said he just started Benz job and he doing keys for all other brands. The thing he's new to Mercedes makes him kid without education? I don't think like that so please watch your words. If you don't want to help him just don't but please don't disrespect members like that by writing such abusing bullsh1t.

I don't see you posting on other threads than Mercedes, so put yourself in position where you need help with VAG, BMW programming and whatever other brand your not working with (maybe you are, its just example) or lock decoding, ignition repairing etc. You wouldnt like to see behaviour like from any other user.

Everyne started at some point, you were not born with all skills you have and noone was.
    Last edited by p1et; 31st August, 2019 at 11:35 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

hitechservis (31st August, 2019), venceslau (31st August, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    Mr. Daxxer you're master on Mercedes but don't be disrespectful to other members which you don't even know. You call some people 'kindergarten' but maybe they have bigger overall knowledge about key programming and car electronic than you? You don't know that and as Jobeso said he just started Benz job and he doing keys for all other brands. The thing he's new to Mercedes makes him kid without education? I don't think like that so please watch your words. If you don't want to help him just don't but please don't disrespect members like that by writing such abusing bullsh1t.

I don't see you posting on other threads than Mercedes, so put yourself in position where you need help with VAG, BMW programming and whatever other brand your not working with (maybe you are, its just example) or lock decoding, ignition repairing etc. You wouldnt like to see behaviour like from any other user.

Everyne started at some point, you were not born with all skills you have and noone was.
    yes, when someone come with total stupid kindergarten questions = he have sure only kindergarten experience and its my opinion to named him kindergarten kids i hope present personal opinions are not forbiden yet
    i respect everyone, not important when they are black or white, or come from what country
    I read in the past years many post of all forums about many different people, then not hard to recognise who are ask about what
    99% of all forums users are total lazy to read some posts or try use search functions, before they post his question...
    who will start some jobs, should be first self teach, pay for some classes, read all forums threads, all = ALL, not only check youtube and not only find thread and post instant stupid question, bcs not read anywhere anything
    when i myself not understand some job, then i forward it to other people who are able to do that, im not hungry for money, to eat everything self...

anyway i think sure not need to answer and continue here with some hysteric posts, pls respect forum and its now weekend, then relax
    Last edited by daxxer; 31st August, 2019 at 12:04 PM.
    many thanks to friend kevfield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,302 Posts

I suggest that everyone should have a cup of tea ......and chill the ~~~~ out please..

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

CarCity (31st August, 2019), daxxer (31st August, 2019), ficho (3rd September, 2019), Johnner (31st August, 2019), p1et (31st August, 2019), rola1971 (2nd September, 2019), venceslau (31st August, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Hello,
    I am now again. Someone can help with pass to CDI ?

Special key: 778EA6FD9CD5F7FC
    Transport Key: 3547F70C1D74AFF7

Thanks very much
    Best regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I sure hope this isn't a stupid question....LOL, but if it is. So what! LOL
    I can not find anywhere where it actually explains how to use the customer request page to activate EIS. I tried it on a W220 and it says activated, but yet it's not. Not sure if it needs to be personalized or not first as it's in a virginized (Speculations) state. I'm talking about Other Functions> Customer Request> "Please input your can message for access" What can message?

NEED_PER_ACT2.jpg

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hi possible for someone to calculate PASS for ezs read with vvdi mb ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Use data aquisition and pay one token

Quote Originally Posted by mossa19 View Post

17. The Following User Says Thank You to auto techniek For This Useful Post:

johnksss (2nd September, 2019)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wojciech300 View Post
    Hello,
    I am now again. Someone can help with pass to CDI ?

Special key: 778EA6FD9CD5F7FC
    Transport Key: 3547F70C1D74AFF7

Thanks very much
    Best regards

Hi,

Here is your Erase Pass:

wojciech300.jpg

Regards
    Jonny

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonny r For This Useful Post:

daxxer (2nd September, 2019), ficho (3rd September, 2019), rola1971 (2nd September, 2019), wojciech300 (3rd September, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mossa19 View Post
    Just out of curiosity I just checked....
    And that's a big 10/4 negative!

"This file not read by current device!!!" is the reply.

You will need to buy 1 or 2 tokens for your request.

Note to others. No, we can not send your dat file for processing as it is attached to your device.