Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Citroen c3 injectors circuit open all cylinders

ody]I have a fault code P0201 to P0204. Injector circuit open. The key, chip, immobiliser was changed still the fault code will not go away. Injectors where changed. Coil pack changed , MAP sensor changed, even the engine temperature switch. The voltage at the injector connector is 2.5 volts. At first I thought it was the fly wheel speed sensor that was changed. What could be possible causes of the voltage drop. I have checked all wiring. The problem is I don't know which wires to check for voltage on ECU feeding the injectors. The ECU is saying that it can't fire the injectors with this drain of voltage. The battery light when fully charged remains on. I have checked all earth connections etc. The car starts for a few seconds with easy start. I would appreciate if you could help me with this problem[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Last edited by advee; 13th November, 2015 at 01:44 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts

Sounds like your out of your depth here, why not take it to someone who knows how to fix it and pay. We have to make a living. The code says "CIRCUIT" so check it. If you need a diagramme you may have to buy one, we do. If the battery light stays on, check it out, and fix it. You changed all of these components and injectors, why? How much did all this cost? A good tech could have nailed this in an hour. Are you going to charge a customer for this work.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

hi!
    to check injectors, ignition coils, you have to use oscilloscope.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Hit Thanks if helped you!
    Thank You for the help!
    "A Wise Man can see more from the bottom of a well than a Fool can see from the top of a mountain."

http://www.youtube.com/c/LMAutoRepairs