need help asap please
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default need help asap please

got here 2004 isuzu rodeo and I'm try to program the key for the guy here! i can't find any other way to find the pinched to program that key please if someone can help and give me the pin code

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10809262...29911620002405

picture of the box

please help

thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts

hi
    93c46, 8pin, 128 Bytes
    Opel: Frontera(1998-)
    ID: 48
    read the chip and someone here will help you with the code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello and thanks for your msg ! what i need to read and how to do ? please help

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

hey
    key4man said for You already

if You didn't decrypted basics of the basics from what was written onepost before - probably You are not ready do finish thistask, but anyway
    key 4man said that You have to find on You immobox's PCB small eeprom - 8 legs family is 93c46
    Use for read - programmer like upa, xprogm, vellon, orange, omega, iprog or any available - You should get file with 128bytes ...... then use proper transponder and software (or brain.exe) and transponder programer - and that's all
    if it is to much at the moment - just give a try for somebody with equipment and knowledge to do it in a feew minutes, trust me that even solderig can be taken as butcher job so dont kill somebodys car if You don't know howto do it.
    better go on scrab yard buy a few dashes and immoboxes/ecus and kill them on table - milion bucks experience!!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zyjekrc51 For This Useful Post:

key4man (24th November, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i got all equipment I'm used for program https://www.advanced-diagnostics.com...u-Go-ALL-MAKES
    and i used this to read date http://www.mytoolsforyou.com/automot...xtMaAqKE8P8HAQ
    i do locksmith for 10 years and I'm really pro and know what I'm doing ! but thats the first time we got some problem with 2004 isuzu rodeo and all isuzu service in USA shutdown and we can't get the pin code i really need and want you guys to help !
    and don't worry I'm not going to mess up the car ! just need to know how to do all key4man say but thats my first time handle with that kind of issue !! please try to help me step by step !
    thanks

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

ok I see - the problem is that when I've started my carieer with pins/keys and files - I was to poor to buy plug and play devices as You linked in post above - so my first tool was china xprogm - and used dash from honda scooter - first desoldering and soldering again and traces on PCB damaged- but hey - my fu...up was only 10USD - then I bought another dash and another dash and boght new eeproms for buckup if something go wrong.

Tools You listed probably can't read eeproms direclty - just by OBD socket- I'm not 100% surre because tese tools are still to expensive for me.
    I already gave You solution - buy eeprom programmer (list of programers - check post above) - desolder 93c46 fromPCB read it - attach file here and somebody will help You with preparing transponder for You or will extract PIN code from 93c46 memory content and then You are free to go with Your MVP PRO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what you recommend to buy ? i know u got for me big list but what u think the best and with no to much knowledge ( its not because I'm stupid or some i just got no 2 much time to play around ) i need some machine can read that think with OBD ! what u think the best for me ?

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

all from programmers listed above are good for simple tasks - orange5 can do some secured motorola's MCUS but it is up to You what You need, like I said before - I started with china clone xProgM version 5.0 now You can find higher version with better coverage of eeproms,i2c or mcus, flashes etc. but very good and easy to work is orginal UPA programmer - it is cheap, and has big list of supported ic's - You should find supplier on Your market - UPA has also a tool for developing scripts - and many users are preparing they own scripts as solution for not supported or tricky to read electronic components - so my advice find UPA programmer dealer in Your country
    here You have got link to UPA developer - programmer You are loking for is: UUSP-S
    http://www.elrasoft.com/

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

i think tech 2 can do the job if u cnt buy one then better attach dump like has been suggested before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

as Ican see You are still looking for machines with one button solution - I know it is convenient but no progress in Your knowledge area accures - I haven't got idea if it will work for You but autel 708 is a scanner than a tool for pin extracting algos.
    anyway the day You will brick a car with the most expesive OBD for DUMMIES tool will come and then You will ask same questions and will get same answer - senda dump from immobox, or ecu or dash .... don't take me wrong - all of us are using easy to use tools (obd for dummies) but if something go wrong we are ready tofinish thetask or bring damaged car to life again with help of basic seldering skills and programmers. my 2 cents....