Commando 15.1c DM500S/C release
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Default Commando 15.1c DM500S/C release

A month to the day since TC last released the updated 15.1b version. What's changed in this version? Two main things, plus shedloads of minor stuff...

We got rumblings that if you ran AutoBouquets on most "ITV" based channels, then ABs would bomb out with a "No data found" message after a 2 minute time-out.

In this situation, Humforce alerted us to the fact that we weren't handing the R/C back to you, requiring a power cycle coz the R/C was dead, and you had no way of knowing that you just needed to press RED then MENU buttons to unlock it, doh... So this little bug is now corrected.

Moreover, LraiZer has kindly found the source of this ITV glitch (which is 100% down to Sly and/or ITV, for not adhering to ISO DVB standards). He has helped TC to compile a new version of his brilliant autobouquetsreader binary, which sails past the ITV test! Do try ABs on your DM500S box in Fast Mode, please, where it completes in under 30 seconds!

SML first on UK Cable AND Sat please, before you start playing, remember! Then ABs, and THEN play in Bouquet Editor, yes?

Have fun- TC

ps: We think this is our first co-ordinated release on UkCvs and D-K at about the same time...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PaphosAL; 25th November, 2015 at 10:28 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PaphosAL For This Useful Post:

chavscum (20th December, 2015), daverave (4th January, 2016), digicon (26th November, 2015), ebmitie (9th December, 2015), fiferover (25th February, 2016), flyingpig (13th December, 2015), Hadron (27th November, 2015), maca (27th November, 2015), Mee?kat (20th December, 2015), plasterer (25th November, 2015), psats (26th November, 2015), satsmo (26th November, 2015), super jumbe (13th December, 2015)

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Thanks once again to you and all at UkCvs and TC, I have stuck this thread like all it's predecessors. I have unstuck Abu's last thread with 15.1b but left it in the general image section.
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

4. The Following User Says Thank You to satsmo For This Useful Post:

PaphosAL (27th November, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

37 downloads as I write, but no feedback. We must be getting summat right at last, LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

About to upgrade to Zgemma h1 but will try at some point, thanks

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hello Paphos Al... Installed and looks great.... But what does SML mean where it says SML on cable and sat first?

Thanks,

FP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

SML = Set my location BLUE->BLUE-> to get to it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to adrian1brennan For This Useful Post:

flyingpig (21st December, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PaphosAL seasonal greetings

I've just fired up the DM500c after digging it out from the loft and other than flashing the image, setting the SML, ABs is there anything else that needs to be done? I've read a lot about c****s and m****d but its been a while since I messed with this box so I want to get it right.

Your further help would be greatly appreciated.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hi, has anyone had any issues with abm on dm500c boxes, i have but the dm500s was fine with this image.

The frequency was wrong for my area so after confirming my frequency in an official stb i managed to get fastscan to work but there is lots of channels still missing in the movie bouquet and a couple of other bouquets too, tried bruteforce scan which seemed to bring in a little more channels but nothing changed in the bouquets section, i have an e2 cable box in the bedroom and thats picking up every channel that the 500c seems to fail on

Thanks guys

EDIT::: I just tried open pli with a bouquets list i converted from my e2 box and the channels are now there and you can see whats on but they do not clear so it looks like its a box/tuner issue:-(

Looks like it might be the end of the road for the dm500c as i have tried another dm500c with the exact same outcome,my guess is that i dont think these boxes can handle whatever changes vm are doing in my area...ie qam/frequencys..i have pm,d paphosal to let him know as i dont think i,m doing anything wrong.
    Last edited by Mee?kat; 5th January, 2016 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No dedicated +1 bouquet - When performing autobouquets +1 bouquet is empty. Set region, turned off nuke all adult, turned off hide and lock adult bouquets. Turned off +1 under parent and turned on dedicated +1 bouquet. It creates a new custom_sort_3.txt but it removes all +1 references from the list. Is this a bug in the coding ?