Register
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    DK Veteran makura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,076
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 98 Times in 60 Posts
    Downloads
    230
    Uploads
    0

    Default IPAD RESET FROM ICLOUD

    Hi Guys
    I have a Ipad that i got from a client of mine some time ago,to cut a long story short,i repaired his car and he did not have enough to pay for the job and he left his ipad and promised to come and pay my balance.
    I put the ipad away in one of my drawers and forgot about it and now 9 months down the line i see it and try to call the guy but his number is no longer in use.I am not sure if he has simply changed his number or has left the country or God forbid dead.
    Now i want to give the ipad to my daughter after some very good results in school i discover the thing is locked with find my phone in icloud.
    Question is how do i get this thing to work as i have exhausted all means to contact this guy to at least reset or remove it from his icloud account.All he gave me was his pass code to use the unit but i cant download any apps as i dont know his email and pass.
    Regards

  2. #2
    DK Veteran johnboy1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    3,473
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 160 Times in 97 Posts
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    3

    Default

    Nothing you can do with it with his details on it. How do you know he hasn't removed it from his iCloud account already. Connect to iTunes and restore the device. Get yourself an account with iTunes and put your details in when asked to during the restore process, you've got nothing to lose.

  3. #3
    DK Veteran makura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,076
    Thanks
    255
    Thanked 98 Times in 60 Posts
    Downloads
    230
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    I have tried that but it says enter pass for email e****@***.co.za,no matter how many times i have tried to restore the device as soonas the updating of the device is complete his email account pops up all the time.

  4. #4
    DK Veteran johnboy1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    3,473
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 160 Times in 97 Posts
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makura View Post
    I have tried that but it says enter pass for email e****@***.co.za,no matter how many times i have tried to restore the device as soonas the updating of the device is complete his email account pops up all the time.
    Then there is nothing you can do until it's removed from his iCloud account. I've not heard of any way around this security as of yet!

  5. #5
    DK Veteran
    Youneselm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 341 Times in 66 Posts
    Downloads
    379
    Uploads
    3

    Default

    i can do it on some, but you lose mobile internet, all other works.
    after scratching my head for some hours, i found solution for my one iPad that i buy second hand.

    pm me for more details or Skype: elmo-engineering

    br
    Last edited by Youneselm; 14th February, 2016 at 10:30 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 118 Times in 86 Posts
    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Ipad icloud removal can be done.
    Wifi only aswell. Get nand memory from ali express with clean serial remove old nand of main board replace with nand you bought. Restore.. hey presto.

    Risk of damage to main board when removing nand..
    Sometimes damage nand too much heat.

    Options are there if you know how.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thayer201 View Post
    Ipad icloud removal can be done.
    Wifi only aswell. Get nand memory from ali express with clean serial remove old nand of main board replace with nand you bought. Restore.. hey presto.

    Risk of damage to main board when removing nand..
    Sometimes damage nand too much heat.

    Options are there if you know how.
    As I know It doesn't work.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Is there any video tut ? And an empty nand is ok ?

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 118 Times in 86 Posts
    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TesterSonic View Post
    Is there any video tut ? And an empty nand is ok ?

    sent pm - with links and tuts.

    if it helped dont forget thanks.
    If i helped.... please dont forget to press the THANKS + REP buttons .

  10. #10
    DK Veteran
    didi_du_93000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    France Paris
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 175 Times in 113 Posts
    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    You must change 3 chips from the PCB!!!
    SSD NAND Flash
    CPU
    FLASH
    3 are paired together.
    Hard job because it's BGA technologie.
    If you haven't automatic alignment tool forget this job.

    https://youtu.be/TonGnxOlBp4

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to didi_du_93000 For This Useful Post:

    Meat-Head (30th March, 2017)

  12. #11
    DK Veteran
    didi_du_93000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    France Paris
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 175 Times in 113 Posts
    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    0

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to didi_du_93000 For This Useful Post:

    Meat-Head (30th March, 2017)

  14. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnboy1974 View Post
    Nothing you can do with it with his details on it. How do you know he hasn't removed it from his iCloud account already. Connect to iTunes and restore the device. Get yourself an account with iTunes and put your details in when asked to during the restore process, you've got nothing to lose.
    i wanted to type in, the exact same. I think this would def be a solution!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •