Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Repairs AUTOCOM/DELPHI TCS CDP CDP+ !

Hello,

Here is Delphi DS150E interface TCS CDP + microprcessor board that have suffered damage on STM32 microprocessor, FTDI FT232RL and a torn track among others:

The interface is no longer recognized on the USB port and the four LEDs will light up more!

After having desoldered micro STM32, SN74LVC2G04DBVT components is what one gets, you can see the layout of the track below the microprocessor

For FTDI FT232RL, there was a short circuit between the two power pins + 5Vdc USB; once connected, the component that hard put to heat (risk of breakage
    USB port of the PC!)
    So I replaced with a new one then I reprogrammed the EEPROM of this one with the soft FTprog by injecting the USB file CDP + _FT232R_ftdi.ept of Fantomel ;-)

Returning to our micro STM32: once the ordered components (FARNELL) resoldered

Now you must reload the firmware and serial No. 100251 into the microprocessor.
    For the firmware two ways:
    - For the PC USB port, with the micro BOOT 0 mode and injecting the program with little software FLASH loader demonstrator
    - For the J400 connector directly on the PCB and with ST link V2 programmer. The desired file will be injected with soft STM32 ST LINK utility v3.4.0.

For the serial there is no choice, it is necessarily a ST LINK V2 programmer (I have not had time to try with a JTAG ... but it must be possible to access
    to the memory area with)
    Moreover, as already explained Fantomel, attention to this area of ​​memory that can be updated ...
    The OTP100251 SWD.bin file will be injected with soft STM32 ST LINK utility v3.4.0 like this:

The STM32 micro power comes from the power prog 3,3Vdc ST LINK V2 therefore not need anything else.
    Connection to the microphone STM32, the LEDs light up blue and then 3 times with 3 flashes of red LEDs ...

Then we make a comparison of what's in memory and serial file to inject:

It injects the serial file indicating the start address is then 0x1FFF7800 start:

And we see that the area has been written:

It disconnects from the micro STM

Finally we test the interface in WoW software with firmware updating and then under Delphi or Autocom (depending on preference) to check the serial.

Best regards.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to titoun For This Useful Post:

ashaheenp (4th July, 2022), chipinvader (9th February, 2018), Col19 (16th October, 2019), elchip (6th December, 2016), Evidence (18th June, 2018), kazik367 (15th December, 2015), khalifa28 (27th February, 2018), kikime (3rd December, 2016), mexanico1971 (16th December, 2015), nexusjose (16th December, 2015), samyy (9th April, 2017), seal777 (12th October, 2016), sonimhj (15th May, 2018), UKTCHunter (1st March, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks a lot, you saved my equipment :-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazik367 For This Useful Post:

sonimhj (15th May, 2018), titoun (16th December, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazik367 View Post
    Thanks a lot, you saved my equipment :-)
    Hi,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default merci

merci bcp l'ami

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

thanks very usefull post please can you tell me how to connect and inject software on ftdi 232 rl i put a new one i use the program you descrived i save the old one file but it not allow me to pick up and writing so i have 2 cdp out for ftdi programming failed please explain titoun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Did you mean load firmware on FT232R(L)? Shell you use MProg 3.5.
    Pass: digichaos
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chipinvader For This Useful Post:

AlexOne1013 (24th April, 2021), Col19 (28th October, 2019), daneir (24th January, 2022), ecufix (21st March, 2023), jakesman (19th August, 2018), mylinux (12th February, 2018), rumensivanov (10th July, 2020), Sals (1st December, 2020), UKTCHunter (1st March, 2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello!
    Can someone help me please?
    I have ST-Link V2 with the latest software and I connected it to 3 cdp+ boards and just read the flash memory. I havenīt do anything else, just read, save the file and disconnect, just to experiment the ST-Link. Now I canīt update the firmware neither with autocom, delphi or wow. It detect the tester, says that I need to update the firmware and give error. I had experimented the FLASH loader demonstrator to correct it but itīs the same. When I put the testers in boot mode, the red light only stays on for 5 seconds ang goes off. Also in boot mode the wow starts to update but not finish the second part of the firmware. I am trying all type of manuals, hundreds of shits, STM32Fxx manuals and nothing. The ST-Link broke all my testers Someone have any ideas?
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanksssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanksssssssssssssssssss