Register

Hybrid View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Opinions on ghost sightings

Greetings,

I have never seen a ghost before, nor have i had any strange occurrences happen to me.
    However, some friends and family members whom are sincere swear that they have seen "ghosts" in their house. Windows opening by themselves, depressions in chairs, lights turning on and off, actually seeing figures in rooms, cats refusing to enter certain rooms, objects being moved. The reason I believe them is because they are honest and are not the type to deceive me. I believe that they experienced something but not because they saw a ghost or objects moved. EM fields have been shown to alter the perception of the brain (ie. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet)
    Also this could be the cause of delusion or hallucination from malfunctioning part of the brain.

Does anyone have any opinions?

-Slaol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Default Opinions on ghost sightings

Yes I've seen a ghost twice in my mums house. The first time about 15 years ago a white figure a woman with her back to me. I had woken from a dream and turned the light on and she was gone.
    Saw her again 2 years ago this time standing at the bottom of the bed looking right at me an old lady about 80 years old with a soft silk like hat on smiling at me. I turned around to grab my iPhone to get a picture but she just disappeared. I'm not sure what to make of it all as I'm an atheist and the most sceptical person, but I know what I saw.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to johnboy1974 For This Useful Post:

Stelaras (17th July, 2017)

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

We have a ghost in our house every time the loo roll is finished no ~~~~er was the last one to use it we must the only ghost with a ~~~~ty arse

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maca For This Useful Post:

leotheloin (15th March, 2016), Meat-Head (15th March, 2016), Stelaras (17th July, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I THINK I have seen 2 in my life to date.
    First one was as passenger in mates Car at night while driving through snaking set of "S" bends I seem a figure of a old lady from the knees up on his bonnet and she appeared as we drove into the start of the road,bends and just floated on his bonnet looking straight ahead and the disappeared as we came out of the road/bends.
    2nd was late at night while in another mates car, We both seen a white figure of a Girl again floating in the bushes at side of the road to our left, the crazy thing with that sighting was that there was a trail/dirt road that went down to were apparently a Teen Girl was murdered a few years before.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

Recent news of poltergeist activity in Stonelaw rd Rutherglen reported by police who were in attendance and witnessed what happened.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGALMCD View Post
    Recent news of poltergeist activity in Stonelaw rd Rutherglen reported by police who were in attendance and witnessed what happened.

Doggy farts can be unbelievably powerful. Just saying. huge-fart-smiley-emoticon.gif
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nara For This Useful Post:

DOUGALMCD (15th August, 2016)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

Had to buy the dog a parachute.....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DOUGALMCD For This Useful Post:

nara (16th August, 2016), zckariya70 (27th August, 2016)