Blackbox 500 unable to connect to dreambox control centre
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Blackbox 500 unable to connect to dreambox control centre

Hi guys. I have had 2 blackbox 500s for a good few years with minimal problems however all of a sudden one of them will not connect to dreambox control centre, It is connected to the internet and has an ip address but when I put this into DCC it says error 10057 in function send socket is not connected. A search fails to find the given ip address. Has anybody any idea what is wrong? I have the box plugged directly into my router and have tried on 2 computers to connect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well after a load of messing about I have finally got DCC to connect.
    I had only been using the null modem cable to load up the commando image. I erased and then reloaded using null modem and ethernet cable. I then used a computer that was also hard wired to the router which then allocated a different ip address and after all had been rebooted managed to connect to DCC. Thanks to all who looked in an attempt to help.