Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Can anyone help??

Hi,

I've got a problem with a Duo clone that I can't get sorted.

I accidentally ran a pen with a "magibox" bootloader that I use for Cloud4 boxes.

Now the duo will not accept a standard flash via usb because it is looking for a "magibox" file system on the pen. I have tried magibox images but when flashing the process never finishes and box wont boot afterwards stays on "starting". Obviously the magibox image is incompatible with Duos.

I need this box to accept a standard duo image but because it is now set up to take incompatible magibox images the box is bricked.

Is there a way to convert a standard Duo bootloader to Magibox format, flash this to the box, then the box should take the standard Duo images again.

Or is there another solution?

I hope that's a clear description of my issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

as been a clone you have to use correct images for that box.you would need the bootloader by the clone maker then the image.how many different clone manufacturers have done this model?