1 Post

Default android box

could anybody advise me on the best fully loaded box to buy

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Personally i would opt for a firestick and sideload Kodi onto it and then add the URL for your build and job done for ?35 you also have the added benefit of of all the Catchup TV services working netflix and Amazon prime.

The cheaper type boxes such as the MX,MQ etc.. normally run older versions of android which you cant upgrade and so are stuck with using an older version of kodi, you dont have that problem with the firestick as amazon keep updates regular when needed.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    269 Posts

buy any M8, Mini MX, MX2 is still working very good,, actually i prefer MX2 flash it with linux, works pretty fast,, i dont like any of these boxes with android OS,, very laggy,, reson i recommended these boxes cos all three of them are flash able with linux,,,
    If i helped you please press thanx