30 West - missing signal
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 30 West - missing signal

Hi,

Has anyone else found this signal missing? It was working last week and I have tried to boxes that were working at 2 locations ( different dishes) and I have no signal. It won't allow me to rescan as not seeing anything.
    Could have put it down to high winds moving dish, but as it has happened with 2 dishes, it appears to be something else.

Any answers would be much appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default 30W

With the high winds which we had, the three dishes that I have ALL THREE moved.
    Are your dishes (FIXED or MOTORISED).
    If (FIXED) you may have to get the ladders out.
    If (MOTORISED) you could try changing the setting to (DiSEqC Motor) 1.2 and move left or right and see if you get a signal, if the signal is the correct one that you require for 30w put your settings back to (USALS)(SAVE) / or send your dish to it's (REF POINT) and set your dish up again from scratch.

Hope this helps

DEN
    Last edited by den1; 22nd January, 2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: MORE DETAIL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, thanks for the reply. They are fixed, but both dishes have been up for around 7 years, and never moved, so I just found it strange how they both moved together, they are situated at 2 properties - 1 mile away from each other.
    I also have 2 vu+ duo boxes that had been working on 30 w up until a few days before.

I also have a separate dish to 28.2 e which is okay, so boxes are good.

But is definitely looking like both dishes have lost signal. Strange.

Will have to get ladders out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

take into account movistar is no longer on 30w and now only on 19e so if your trying to view movistar you will get no signal thanks