Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default TM 5402 M3 Can't connect to ip via ftp or browser

TM 5402 M3 Can't connect to ip via ftp or browser.

The box is wired to router and has a ip but wont allow me to connect (connection refused by server) is there something i'm missing i have patched the box with latest phantom also need ftp so i can apply C*****
    Last edited by digicon; 28th April, 2016 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Removed Term

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Hi J DDD,

I am afraid we cannot discuss anything to do with card sharing on the Forums as it is against Froum Rules which i am sure you have read when you joined.

Now thats out of the way i will try and help as best i can:

1. You cannot FTP to the TM 5402HD M3 as it is a closed source receiver and there fore not open sourced like a Linux Enigma2 receiver and thats why you cannot access it.

2. if you want to add something to the box and in tis case i will refer to it as the 'Magic' part then all you need to do is type 8281 into the remote control followed by 0000 this will hen gain you access to the hidden part of the menu which will allow you to input your 'Magic' details.

3. you can also access IPTV channels on this receiver by downloading the latest list from the Online server, press Menu scroll down to Entertainment scroll across and down to TMonline press ok this will give tou a sub menu to channel lists, IPTV lists and others which you can install straight to the box

good luck