Commando 15.1e for DM500S or DM500C Release image 05/05/2016
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Commando 15.1e for DM500S or DM500C Release image 05/05/2016

Commando 15.1e for DM500S or DM500C Release image 05/05/2016

Here we are at last, phew! Welcome to Commando 15.1e for DM500C or DM500S boxes, built today, Thursday 5th May 2016 at around 1330 (but thoroughly tested last 3 days in beta stages)

Main innovation with this release is that Online Updates are back! With a subtle difference from before though... Now, it's automated in the background during restart, taking seconds. The BLUE > BLUE menu page for Updates is now a simple status report, with info. Three possible messages:

Your C15 image is bang up to date!
    Image has auto-updated! Press BLUE
    Unknown! Press BLUE for more info

In the last two cases, further advice is given. We have resown the seeds for possible root image updates, but currently have no plans to implement this, as it needs time for the dust to settle...

Other enhancements are a big makeover on Renny's caminfo feature (BLUE > MENU > GREEN) which now smart detects if your box is Sat or Cable AND if it's in UK (or not).

Helpfiles have been updated as well, with a new one, too. Find it!

Not to mention LraiZer's revamped 4 year old nitscan tool for UK DM500C, which creates a new local vm cables.xml for you, direct from the feed, in under 30 seconds, ready for a reliable AutoBouquets VM scan (typically 3 mins)

Naturally, the schoolboy errors (or rather, dopey Old Git errors) present in the last C15.1d release have also been attended to. But this time, TC are rather hoping for a silly bug feedback report that we can fix in the first Online Update, the next time you restart your box, LOL!

As always, have fun!

Team Commando (and Apprentice)

Copy and paste of PaphosAL's thread on another forum
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

12345guy12345 (9th May, 2017), aliyavuzcan (7th January, 2019), androidtvuk (20th October, 2016), atd1950 (23rd May, 2016), augustin22ro (21st October, 2016), daverave (21st May, 2016), digicon (6th May, 2016), ebmitie (20th October, 2016), Hadron (6th May, 2016), jamesybhoy (5th May, 2016), jims (19th May, 2017), Mee?kat (5th October, 2016), plasterer (5th May, 2016), satsmo (21st May, 2016), shotgun69 (16th October, 2016), stig247 (27th May, 2016), sugemoli (14th July, 2016)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Thanks
    Wot is Al to good or to old for this forum now .
    Never new there was another forum.
    Or needed one .

Cheers Abu .............Paul
    If your Happy with the Help push the Thanx button
    PAUL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to plasterer For This Useful Post:

PaphosAL (6th May, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the update but there still appears to be a bug in autobouquets which I reported here on release 15.1c or is it just me!!!.

When performing autobouquets +1 bouquet is empty. Set region, turned off nuke all adult, turned off hide and lock adult bouquets. Turned off +1 under parent and turned on dedicated +1 bouquet. It creates a new custom_sort_3.txt but it removes all +1 references from the list. Is this a bug in the coding ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Is there any fix for the audio being out of sync with the video.every 2 or so hours i need to press the audio button to reset it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I installed "Commando_15.1e_dm500SorC-20160505". It works but there are some problems. I want to use my DM500S on Thor-0.8W. When i scan the services, there are a lot of channels that does not appear. I could't find the posibility of adding transponders. I tried an sattelites.xml update using the update option and after that, appeared an error regarding the bouquets. I tried to have a repair of bouquets from the options in update section, but that didn't solved the problem. I could't find the option for desired subtitle and audio language selection. Until now i used "OpenPLi-beta-dm500-20130505-305" and there was no problem (except the Rules! freze). Hope there are solutions for these problems. I like this image. Have Nice day and thanks in advance.
    Last edited by digicon; 21st October, 2016 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

this image is best for 28east but has other options
    Last edited by ebmitie; 24th October, 2016 at 02:23 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ebmitie For This Useful Post:

Moustafa sawy (13th February, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This 2016 image is the newest or there are others for the 500S. Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default -

Thank you for uploading this. It looks great on my Televisor. It is stable from beginning to end and is fun to watch.Where did you get the original film from?