OpenPli 4.0 IPTV by MastaG / Japhar Team with 1300 FREE IPTV Ch GStreamer 1.9.0.1b
Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Default OpenPli 4.0 IPTV by MastaG / Japhar Team with 1300 FREE IPTV Ch GStreamer 1.9.0.1b

OpenPli 4.0 IPTV by MastaG / Japhar Team with 1300 FREE IPTV Channels and with GStreamer 1.9.0.1b (May 6th 2016)

Changes:

- Latest gstreamer 1.9.0.1 snapshot based on recipes from christophecvr:
    * Proper fix for HLS segfault on stop
    * Re-enable the rtmp seeking and potential segfault fix
    * gstreamer1.0-libav is now built against system ffmpeg instead (this differs from chris recipes) *
    * dvbmediasink patches for Vu Solo 4K, hd1265 and hd1500 from oe-alliance
    - FFMpeg updated to 3.0.2 and is now installed by default *
    - Backports to enigma2 for sh4 (mainly servicemp3.cpp related)
    - Fix EPG on sh4 receivers
    - exteplayer3 is now installed by default, thank you mx3L and samsamsam *
    - gstplayer is now installed by default, thank you mx3L and samsamsam
    - Mediatomb is now in the feeds
    - MediaPlayer2 is now installed by default, thank you mx3L
    - SubsSupport (for MediaPlayer2) is now installed by default, thank you mx3L
    - No more russian tuxtxt
    - Its now possible to set the debug level again in the UI-settings menu, thank you christophecvr
    - Latest enigma2 changes, thank you OpenPLi
    - latest openpli-oe-core changes, thank you OpenPLi
    - ServiceApp, thank you mx3L !!!

Known issues:
    - On spark7162 (and 7111 probably as well) fragmented streams such as hls (m3u8) will skip and freeze a lot.
    This happened sometime after the official Gstreamer 1.8.0 release and I didnt found the cause yet.
    It is not related to the dvbmediasink since it doesnt happen on mips receivers and the code in the dvbmediasink didnt change.
    Configure your streams to play with exteplayer3 instead, read below.
    - * On the 64MB Dreambox models (DM800HD, DM800Se and DM500HD) there is not enough space to ship ffmpeg.
    This means that exteplayer3 and gstreamer1.0-libav arent installed as well because they depend on ffmpeg.
    See my attached guide to copy over the root filesystem to a storage device.
    - Some Dreambox remotes may behave very sensitive.
    This causes button presses to register multiple times instead of just once.
    As a workaround you can adjust the key interval:
    Go to: Menu - System - Input devices - dreambox remote control (native).
    Set "Change repeat and delay settings" to yes
    Set "Interval between keys when repeating:" to 200ms or 300ms.
    Press green button (OK)
    Now set the same delay for: "dreambox advanced remote control (native)" as well.
    - DM800 first boot will take a while, please be patient. The next boot will be faster.

Thanks for the hard work from mx3L and samsamsam you can now play your IPTV streams with exteplayer3 or gstplayer instead of the default dvbmediasink.
    Especially using exteplayer3 will give much better performance on playing HLS streams compared to gstreamer + dvbmediasink.
    For example, playing DJING underground 720p never worked very well on my DM800HD and now it does

DM500HD+ Japhar : https://mega.nz/#!9JtGwAAb!ePV-MQPr9...2PM2HgB-9gjxhI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

would this image work on a dreambox 800 se sim 2 bootloader 84 clone box, Ive recently brought my old box back from Turkey and I'm finding it hard to get a good image with mgcam installed, TIA

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Guys, tried to flash my box with this and got RO1 NO CA FOUND, which has shown with a number of images tried. The problem I'm having is most that work don't have **** installed. Even when I'm ftp the lastest **** cfg file the box wont recognise it, nor will it let me download from plugins. Any one got any ideas. I know there old boxes but I have another 2 which are flawless
    Last edited by digicon; 14th May, 2016 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Removed C/S reference

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hello Gary229,

The image is for the new sim Japhar from the same Team as the image you installed, OpenPli 4.0 IPTV with GSTreamer 1.9.0.1b for Enigma2 box, including 1300 Free IPTV Channels.

Probably the best is that you finish to upgrade the box with the sim as well, so your box will then work with the latest OpenPLi 4.0 that supports at the best DVB-T, DVB-S2 and IPTV. All in 1 box.

TS

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

VU+/DM Japhar OpenPLi 4.0 IPTV image from MastaG, 1300 Free IPTV Channels

Here s a new batch of images based on OpenPLi 4 with many contributions from various openpli.org forum members and some bits taken from oe-alliance.

So this is basically a tribute to them

IMG01

It took me a while since I was very short on time and I had to re-install my build-rig, move to a new feed-server etc...

SO DUE TO A NEW FEED-SERVER ONLINE UPDATE FROM PREVIOUS IMAGES IS NOT POSSIBLE!
    DON T TRY TO CHANGE THE URL IN THESE OLD IMAGES SINCE THERE S BEEN TOO MANY CHANGES WHICH WILL BREAK THINGS!
    PLEASE FLASH A CLEAN IMAGE INSTEAD!

So here s whats up:
    - Brand new bootlogo thanks to .:MarcinO:.
    - OpenPLi enigma2 rev: 4bf2f1e45593065f9e2b4563f30463487b727c94
    - OpenPLi oe-core rev: d76cfe6a39c6613ac77578840b214f0f1e748a39
    - Taapat s Fulan enigma2 rev: 2a984c500f5b2ea657f68742b7dc4e47f5586483
    - New receivers supported:
    * osmini
    * osminiplus
    * spycat
    * spycatmini
    * et7000mini
    * xpeed lx
    * xpeed lx pro

- New feed server located in Europe thanks to the Japhar team!
    - New Japhar IPTV list
    - No more use of UPX compression on ARM platform (should fix the Vu+ Solo 4K build)
    - Latest gstreamer 1.9 revision from master branch
    - FFmpeg 3.0.2 with extra options enabled (based on oe-e recipe)
    - Kodi 16.1 for Vu+ Solo 2, Solo Se, Duo 2, and Solo 4K (thanks to mx3L for his bsp + recipes)
    - More wifi drivers (mt7601, rt7777 etc..) taken from oe-alliance
    - Slightly newer v4l modules for kernel 2.6.18 (dm800)
    - New version of mx3L s serviceapp now supports EPG and embedded subtitles
    - New version of exteplayer3
    - Flash extender PPanel for dm800, dm800se and dm500hd (* Please read below)
    - Many other changes I forgot to mention...

Known issues:
    - On spark7162 (and 7111 probably as well) fragmented streams such as hls (m3u8) will skip and freeze a lot.
    This happened sometime after the official Gstreamer 1.8.0 release and I didn t found the cause yet.
    It is not related to the dvbmediasink since it doesn t happen on mips receivers and the code in the dvbmediasink didn t change.

Press green button (OK)
    Now set the same delay for: "dreambox advanced remote control (native)" as well.

- DM800 first boot will take a while, please be patient. The next boot will be faster.

Flash extender for DM800, DM800Se and DM500HD:
    Since these receiver only feature 64MB of internal flash space, I ve been unable to ship all packages.
    ffmpeg, exteplayer3, gst1.0-libav, mediaplayer2, iptv player, subssupport etc.. are missing due to insufficient space.
    That s why I ve created a simple PPanel script for moving the entire internal flash to an external storage device such as internal hdd or usb disk.
    The PPanel will also install all the missing packages for you.
    So you can have all the bells and whistles like the other receivers

IMG02

However please note that:
    - It will format your storage device thus deleting everything.
    - It s not compatible with other flash-extenders such as barry alen, multiboot etc...
    - You ll need a working internet connection when running the PPanel or else it cannot install the missing packages.
    - You need to patient! As the script runs you ll only see a black screen which an take up to 15 minutes depending on the size/speed of your storage device and your internet connection.

You can find it under Blue Panel -> PPanels

ServiceApp and exteplayer3:
    Thanks for the hard work from mx3L and samsamsam you can now play your IPTV streams with exteplayer3 or gstplayer instead of the default dvbmediasink.
    Especially using exteplayer3 will give much better performance on playing HLS streams compared to gstreamer + dvbmediasink.
    For example, playing DJING underground 720p never worked very well on my DM800HD and now it does

In a nutshell here s how it works.
    In your /etc/enigma2/ directory you have your channel bouquets with the .tv and .radio extensions.
    Inside these files there s this for example:

#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//cdn.djing.com/tv/u-05.m3u8JING Underground (CDN)
    #DESCRIPTION DJING Underground (CDN)

By default this will play with the gstreamer dvbmediasink (which is currently broken for sh4).
    If you like to play your stream with exteplayer3 instead you should change the 4097 to 5002, like this:

#SERVICE 5002:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//cdn.djing.com/tv/u-05.m3u8JING Underground (CDN)

You can also change it to play with gstplayer using 5001:

#SERVICE 5001:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//cdn.djing.com/tv/u-05.m3u8JING Underground (CDN)

So it s like this:
    4097 = default player, which is the dvbmediasink if serviceapp is not enabled
    5001 = gstplayer
    5002 = exteplayer3

Now let s say you d like to convert your entire bouquet to play with exteplayer3, simply login to your receiver with telnet/ssh (use PuTTY for Windows).
    And issue to the following commands:
    First stop enigma2:

init 4

Then change your bouquet to make all streams play with exteplayer3, lets say userbouquet.favourites.tv:

cd /etc/enigma2
    sed -i s/^#SERVICE 4097/#SERVICE 5002/g userbouquet.favourites.tv

Then restart enigma2:
    init 3

That s it !

You can also make exteplayer3 the default backend for playing back everything.
    Go to Menu -> Plugins -> ServiceApp and set exteplayer3 as default.

Keep in mind that with exteplayer3 or gstplayer as default backend you will not have support for external subtitles yet (.srt for example).

That s why I ve added MediaPlayer2 and SubsSupport from mx3L.

Please thank mx3L for the hard work he put into this

- Japhar

DM500HD+ : https://mega.nz/#!3VBXEDhR!xrobDWOeM...fB2TcAtv3v6pYA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Great system

This seems like a great system but is it all legal?? or is there complications along the way, for example constantly having to download new software because the old software has been hacked and shut down??? or is this really a problem free solution?

Quote Originally Posted by toysoft View Post
    OpenPli 4.0 IPTV by MastaG / Japhar Team with 1300 FREE IPTV Channels and with GStreamer 1.9.0.1b (May 6th 2016)

Changes:

- Latest gstreamer 1.9.0.1 snapshot based on recipes from christophecvr:
    * Proper fix for HLS segfault on stop
    * Re-enable the rtmp seeking and potential segfault fix
    * gstreamer1.0-libav is now built against system ffmpeg instead (this differs from chris recipes) *
    * dvbmediasink patches for Vu Solo 4K, hd1265 and hd1500 from oe-alliance
    - FFMpeg updated to 3.0.2 and is now installed by default *
    - Backports to enigma2 for sh4 (mainly servicemp3.cpp related)
    - Fix EPG on sh4 receivers
    - exteplayer3 is now installed by default, thank you mx3L and samsamsam *
    - gstplayer is now installed by default, thank you mx3L and samsamsam
    - Mediatomb is now in the feeds
    - MediaPlayer2 is now installed by default, thank you mx3L
    - SubsSupport (for MediaPlayer2) is now installed by default, thank you mx3L
    - No more russian tuxtxt
    - Its now possible to set the debug level again in the UI-settings menu, thank you christophecvr
    - Latest enigma2 changes, thank you OpenPLi
    - latest openpli-oe-core changes, thank you OpenPLi
    - ServiceApp, thank you mx3L !!!

Known issues:
    This happened sometime after the official Gstreamer 1.8.0 release and I didnt found the cause yet.
    It is not related to the dvbmediasink since it doesnt happen on mips receivers and the code in the dvbmediasink didnt change.
    - * On the 64MB Dreambox models (DM800HD, DM800Se and DM500HD) there is not enough space to ship ffmpeg.
    This means that exteplayer3 and gstreamer1.0-libav arent installed as well because they depend on ffmpeg.
    See my attached guide to copy over the root filesystem to a storage device.
    Press green button (OK)

DM500HD+ Japhar : https://mega.nz/#!9JtGwAAb!ePV-MQPr9...2PM2HgB-9gjxhI

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Remember that there is thousands of IPTV Streams on internet, FTA Channels from all over the world. I don't see where you see something illegal to watch a WebTV / IPTV FTA.

TS

Quote Originally Posted by tech2016 View Post
    This seems like a great system but is it all legal?? or is there complications along the way, for example constantly having to download new software because the old software has been hacked and shut down??? or is this really a problem free solution?