Marinades and Rubs for the BBQ
Register
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Marinades and Rubs for the BBQ

Im looking for some tried and tested home made marinades or Rubs for any type of meat to try out on the BBQ.Anyone got any good recipes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ust put some mustard, ketchup and some spices of your choise and you can not go wrong.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Ive used brown sugar, paprika, black peper. Drizzle with mustard run then rub with those spices adjust to your taste pop in oven or pit 250-275 for 4 hours minimu if you add, salt very little as mustard adds salty!
    Had a issue Had a issue with my uploads so if you see one of my posts and need that dump let me know and I'll post it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Marinade for Pork Chops: extra virgin olive oil, apple cider, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, freshl ground black pepper. Nothing special just mix it together and that's it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just a small hack - acidic fruits can make meat very tender in very short time, Pineapple or Kiwifruit is your friend , just blend some and mix with the meat, it will tenderize meat in 1-2 hours (gotta test with all kinds if meats, time may be different depending on what you are using)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kengurius For This Useful Post:

yomyxmo (18th October, 2021)