Dsi and ace card that does not work anymore
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Dsi and ace card that does not work anymore

Hi all, my daughter after years of not using her dsi, today she tried to turn it on and when she tap on the icon to load the games an error message comes up, she then tried a friend card on it and the Dsi works well, so the problem is the card. Any suggestion on what I can do? Dsi firmware us ver 1.2E, and the software on the ace are is the one with the horse on it, pippa funnell ubisoft....... Any better software, or maybe is the time to buy a new card? Can you point me in the right direction for buying a new card and software..... Many thanks for your help

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Copy the information from the working carts sd card and copy it to the non working carts sd card. Thats if both the game cartridges are the same.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 12345guy12345 For This Useful Post:

tempo123 (7th June, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

nope, still does not work... I end up buying a new card and all working fine now, i do really think something gone wrong inside the acekart....