Register
Page 16 of 169 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eamonn1110 View Post
    Did you update your canbus 2 connector with the new firmware V2.2 ? Is it definitely a canbus 2 connector you have ? Older machines came supplied with a canbus 1 connector.
    tried to update teh connector but it fails to recognise it when trying to update it. it powers the x431 and all but i cant read or update the firmware.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jandial View Post
    tried to update teh connector but it fails to recognise it when trying to update it. it powers the x431 and all but i cant read or update the firmware.
    So, its a cloned canbus connector or simply just defective. Either way, you will need a new canbus connector. Look on eBay and you'll find a new one at a reasonable price. Buy one that has already been preloaded with v2.2 firmware.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eamonn1110 View Post
    So, its a cloned canbus connector or simply just defective. Either way, you will need a new canbus connector. Look on eBay and you'll find a new one at a reasonable price. Buy one that has already been preloaded with v2.2 firmware.
    i dont think it is a clone as i paid a fortune for the whole x431 kit a few years ago from a dealer. could it be a problem with my cf card causing it to not update as i have noticed since i put the cracked files on to the card and removed it from my computer my computer will no longer recognise it. the x431 seems to recognise it and download programmes to itself just the comp wont. also i had 200 mb of data on my card before i put the cracked data on it which only has 150mb of data, could there be some file missing that i need from my old files?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i dont think it is a clone as i paid a fortune for the whole x431 kit a few years ago from a dealer. could it be a problem with my cf card causing it to not update as i have noticed since i put the cracked files on to the card and removed it from my computer my computer will no longer recognise it. the x431 seems to recognise it and download programmes to itself just the comp wont. also i had 200 mb of data on my card before i put the cracked data on it which only has 150mb of data, could there be some file missing that i need from my old files?
    So the first thing i'd do would be get another CF card. Upload the cracked software onto it and try again. To be perfectly honest with you, my money would be on there being a problem with the canbus 2 connector itself, but its a lot cheaper to buy a new cf card. If you had 200 mb of info on the card before, its probably because you had a few different versions of software for each manufacturer on the card and the cracked software just has one for each. I have had problems with can bus 2 connectors myself in the past and im sure they were genuine too. You'll probably get a new canbus 2 connector for 50 pounds on ebay, they are not very expensive. You might want to get a super 16 instead. Saw one guy selling for 130 pounds sterling on ebay.co.uk .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chetan View Post
    using of cracked software in launch x431 is not good i think it is better to change serial number of smart box see the image it cost near about 200usd & it gives online update with your serial number of x431 from welcomt to X431 website it means legal software for perfect diagnostics. in cracked software sometimes MIL lamp of car is on but x431 cracked software tells no fault code
    so think it is good or not
    i always use legal software see image how to change serial number in smart box
    Helo.
    What CRAC the X-431?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

jandial
    100% your CANBUSII is defectve, reason???? CanbusII work great also with cracked software, so try to check with another Canbus from your friends.
    Please can you tell us which version of cracked upfdates you have ( if it is newes, October, November or December) please pack it in RAR format your CF card, it will be oroun 50MB and upload them and give us a link.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

hi, how crack any update for any scanner x431 ,

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

it will be around 50MB and upload them and give us a link.
    - this solution need s/n or not ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muki461 View Post
    jandial
    100% your CANBUSII is defectve, reason???? CanbusII work great also with cracked software, so try to check with another Canbus from your friends.
    Please can you tell us which version of cracked upfdates you have ( if it is newes, October, November or December) please pack it in RAR format your CF card, it will be oroun 50MB and upload them and give us a link.
    i cant upload it because i cant get my cf card to read on my comp. it was the one on the very first post from sunnyone.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

hi how crack the update of sinodownload, how use for other x431 ????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rex89 View Post
    hi how crack the update of sinodownload, how use for other x431 ????
    What are you talking about ?
    The software on the first post of this thread is cracked already and will work on any x431. Just download it from rapidshare and put it on your cf card.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

update of sinodownload

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok Jandial, no problem, but if somebody have newest cracked update please upload here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i cant upload it because i cant get my cf card to read on my comp. it was the one on the very first post from sunnyone.
    can you tell me the update proceedure for updating the canbus ii. do you use the car ppower or power supply or does it matter and could you please tell me any other steps involved to see was i doing anything wrong?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can you tell me the update proceedure for updating the canbus ii. do you use the car ppower or power supply or does it matter and could you please tell me any other steps involved to see was i doing anything wrong?
    Connect x431to car. choose canbus2 upgrade symbol on menu. It gives two options. 1 read current version and 2 update. Firstly you read and if your canbus 2 connector has not been updated already,you should have v 2.0. If it does not even read what version you have, your canbus connector is broken. If it displays 2.0 then go to update. It asks you if you're sure you want to update, select yes, the screen tells you t wait and dont disconnect during the procedure. After about 20 seconds you should be updated to version 2.2 .