Register
Page 15 of 169 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

will the update in the first post work for the launchx431 master?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

ok i would like to know where the serial number is stored in the the actual updates anyone willing to share the info i am willing to have a play and compare software ect i can upload some of the lastest updates but they are ones already downloaded with the serial number in them
    cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There will be no point in comparing your updates against the original cracked software from the first post in this thread as the software has since been changed by Launch. There is however a post for updated Toyota software on one of the posts on this thread, which has the new software security.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

hi, how to change the serial number or adjust the update to x431 because it always displays this error,,, disacording between the software serial no serial NO.and Smartbox

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hi all, i have a problem, i was about to update my machine however after copying the original CF card to desktop, i inserted it back into my launch x431 (wiyhout using the cracked software) connected to my car, and now it loads up the software ie bmw, merc.. then when loaded i press OK and it says ' disagreement in software serial number and smartbox serial number- download or upgrade again' all i did was try to back up original???
    any help as i am lost without my x431.. help please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remapking View Post
    Hi all, i have a problem, i was about to update my machine however after copying the original CF card to desktop, i inserted it back into my launch x431 (wiyhout using the cracked software) connected to my car, and now it loads up the software ie bmw, merc.. then when loaded i press OK and it says ' disagreement in software serial number and smartbox serial number- download or upgrade again' all i did was try to back up original???
    any help as i am lost without my x431.. help please
    Are you using the cracked software from this website ?
    Its a simple procedure.
    1. Download the cracked software from rapidshare
    2. Unzip the file you have just downloaded
    3. You will see two folders, One called Data and the other called GAG.
    4. Put your cf card into your card reasder and into computer. Remove current contents on cf card.
    5. Copy and paste or drag both data and gag files onto/into your EMPTY CF card
    6. Put cf back into your x431 and bobs ur aunt, fanny's ur uncle :-)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hi Cheers for the quick reply. No i just put my cf into the card reader, backed it up, then when i try and use x431- it kept coming up with the serial numbers not matching message (just from backing it up), i got worried and posted the message for help, then got impatient and loaded sunnyone files to it and it worked!!

Thanks anyway

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

hi, how to get an update despite the difference of the serial number? how

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

has anyone got any idea why my can bus ii connector isnt working after installing sunnyones update?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

jandial
    has anyone got any idea why my can bus ii connector isnt working after installing sunnyones update?

Seems that your CANBUSII was not genuine and when you do update you probably damage your CANBUS. I have damaged one CANBUS too ( chinese clown). Do not update CANBUSII clone, use only w/o update. If you do not update with CANBUS version 2.2 it is possible to be damaged on vehicle if you connect first a CANBUSII connector to vehicle 16 pin before you connecting on Launch connector , in this case if you connect to Launch after vehicle connect, it is chance to make accidentaly short circuit inside when try to switch 15 pin female with 15 pin male connector, you know you can not switch sometime at first time, so when you failed to switch you can touch any wrong pin so also can damage your CANBUS. Hope it is clear. Also hapened too many cases I know.
    Last edited by muki461; 17th January, 2010 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jandial View Post
    Did you update your canbus 2 connector with the new firmware V2.2 ? Is it definitely a canbus 2 connector you have ? Older machines came supplied with a canbus 1 connector.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Hi I have the cracked software and have updated a few canbus2 adaptors NO PROBS , today i also updated my Super 16 for me and a friend.. Works GREAT- dont need my CAN BUS 2 or OBD2 adaptor anymore

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Also Launch is Chinese company (I have visted the factory)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

You can post the cr- acked files here.
    Will be very appreciated.

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i tried to update teh connector but it fails to recognise it when trying to update it. it powers the x431 and all but i cant read or update the firmware.