Now TVs boxes Celtic tv
Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Now TVs boxes Celtic tv

I've seen now tv boxes for sale with Celtic and rangers tv. This would be great for the new season.

i have a nowtv box with plex loaded. How do I get Celtic tv running?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

MrBlue..................Celtic ?
    The Rangers and Celtic TV packages are a part of the 12 month Pay Per View package of Sky Sports and BT Sports that costs ?100, I don't know if there is a possibility of purchasing certain parts of the package.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How does it work? Yes I seen them for ?100, I thought it was just a free stream being put on them with a ?100 price tag

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrblue View Post
    How does it work? Yes I seen them for ?100, I thought it was just a free stream being put on them with a ?100 price tag
    It works in much the same way as Sky or Cable in that you pay your fee and then the Sports Channels are unscrambled and streamed to your device, the basic version of this on the Now TV Box is the ability to buy individual days of Sky Sports viewing which means if there is a particular match on Sky that your want to watch then you can just pay for that one day of viewing.
    There are lots of add ons that can be added to the Now TV box but as far as I know hacking into Sky for free doesn't appear to be one of them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rds60h For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (19th July, 2016)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im still at a loss on how celtic and rangers tv are tied to sky. I know you can pay for a sky subscription through the nowtv box, from a hooky provider. But celtic tv and rangers tv are not part of sky so it must be sent through a different means, is it just a free stream...

There is another way to get celtic tv and that is a genuine celtic tv sub but through a vpn as if you sign up for celtic tv outside the UK you will get every game streamed live...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Now TVs boxes Celtic tv

Good - how may have you had now? elusive - scott matthews