KV 780 Dead, Hello to Kodi - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just god this and have to agree, Brilliant piece of kit. various addons can buffer a lot when watching various sports but hey, the pubs are good for that

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

glad u confirm it can buffer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Asek is just sore that he pays monthly for tv. These so called experts on these sites think they know it all about sat and cable, then a noob like me comes along and tries to help them/ give them info to try and save them some cash and all they do is pick and try find holes in it. Get this right, my Kodi Android box does NOT buffer, it streams perfect. I pay virgin for a 100 meg download / 10 meg upload and i have NO buffering problems at all. You really piss me off when people like Asek claim to KNOW it all and they actually only know what they know becasue of GOOGLE. Grow up mate and just accept you have been out noobed. SIMPLE

V.I.P. VIC
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDog View Post
    Asek is just sore that he pays monthly for tv. These so called experts on these sites think they know it all about sat and cable, then a noob like me comes along and tries to help them/ give them info to try and save them some cash and all they do is pick and try find holes in it. Get this right, my Kodi Android box does NOT buffer, it streams perfect. I pay virgin for a 100 meg download / 10 meg upload and i have NO buffering problems at all. You really piss me off when people like Asek claim to KNOW it all and they actually only know what they know becasue of GOOGLE. Grow up mate and just accept you have been out noobed. SIMPLE
    Stop getting personal. Freedom of speech and opinion. We all know that you like it and don't like the alternatives, leave it at that.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Kodi is a Free media centre software operating system that can run on pretty much any platform you like Windows,Linux,Android etc.. and lots of devices but to keep saying that Kodi gives you everything is a little misleading the so called 3rd party UN-official Addons have absolutely Zip/Nada/Nothing to do with Kodi itself and if you visit the official Kodi site amd mention so called addons you will pretty much get banned from the offset as it is highly frowned upon much as C/S is here.

The 3rd party addons can work great as long as you like to tinker and keep your builds up to date but for the Plug & Play brigade this is pretty much a non-starter and an illegal method paid for suits them down to the ground such as a Satellite/Cable/IPTV service.

Seeing as we are yet to enter the next EPL season which is when the so called 3rd party addons really face a so called stress test for live free streams, many times i have had to spend around 20 minutes or so on a latest build and update to actually find one that does work, As i said if you have the patience to do such searching then the Addons can be great but at the same time very frustrating.

I do agree that 99% of the Movie/TVseries addons work straight out of the box but even these from time to time need re-evaluating to keep a breast of whats new.

Look at it from others point of view someone who just likes to switch a box on and watch are quite happy whatever the cost, As you say your interests lie in mainly the Movies/TV and have zero interest in sports so this will work for you. But as i mentioned earlier more users are drawn to it for the Sports streams which on most occasions can be pretty shocking.
    Last edited by digicon; 20th July, 2016 at 10:22 AM. Reason: spelling LOL

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

12345guy12345 (29th June, 2016), ASEK (26th June, 2016), DOUGALMCD (30th June, 2016), Johnner (27th June, 2016), PremierD (27th June, 2016), zckariya70 (30th June, 2016)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

nowt more from me, Digicon has covered it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ASEK For This Useful Post:

digicon (26th June, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I fully agree Digicom, and please note that i came on to tell users that i , me, personally had had enough of KV and now i have moved over to Kodi and its repo's im a very happy person and i get what i want from it. Only to have the likes of Asek pull my opinion apart. Typical forum user, doesnt like others having an opinion and always thinks he knows best. Forums are designed to help and advise people and NOT pull them down for their choices.......

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,457 Posts

Killerdog...I'm glad you found a product that suits your needs..and thank you for the heads up to other members..

Could we all keep level heads here,and respect each others opinions,no matter what they may be. That's what makes a good forum.

Thank you...
    Aaahh ! I love the smell of Eeprom in the morning...

" We'll come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music . . . "

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnner For This Useful Post:

ASEK (27th June, 2016), digicon (27th June, 2016), DOUGALMCD (30th June, 2016), martin035 (18th July, 2016), PremierD (27th June, 2016), zckariya70 (30th June, 2016)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

And just to add I've always found Asek to be VERY helpful and knowledgable. I don't think he would go out to purposely try and bring your opinions down Killerdog....
    Anyway, I will leave it there

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth For This Useful Post:

ASEK (1st July, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

plex on now tv. the dogs nuts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hey Killer dog
    What do you download kodi to?
    On your pc, KV box or?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDog View Post
    Well its time to throw the old KV into the bin.
    I would,nt do that.

There is an image been about for a while now that will unlock the box so all you have to do is find a connection

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dj dee View Post
    What do you download kodi to?
    On your pc, KV box or?
    I have kodi on PC, Amazon fire stick and Ipad, just remember kodi is just a media player to get the most out of kodi you need addons or builds which are freely available via then net.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to martin035 For This Useful Post:

digicon (20th July, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin035 View Post
    I have kodi on PC, Amazon fire stick and Ipad, just remember kodi is just a media player to get the most out of kodi you need addons or builds which are freely available via then net.
    Thanks Mate
    Footie is soon starting, I'm still not sorted....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mee?kat View Post
    I would,nt do that.

There is an image been about for a while now that will unlock the box so all you have to do is find a connection
    I still have my KV..
    Are you being serious.
    Point me into the right direction so I can reboot.
    Plse plse..lool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast