DREAMBOX AND SKY UK TV - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpig View Post
    Load an image onto your Dreambox, read up on CCcam, c lines & F lines.

Its easier when you have it in front of you with the image on, if you havent got that far you will not understand what anyone is tlaking abouut.
    O.k let me ask some questions please? When i load above and i incert ..y card to the box , is the box conected to tv and dish. and when finish does the box stay conected to pc , or you can just watch like any other cat receiver? and finally is there a site in this forum that explains the easy way for newbies like me Thanks a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DM8000 sky card

Hello i am a newbie, but can you help, How can i get my Dreambox to read my sky card, i can see all the free to air channels. i have DM8000 and i have Enigma II image on it and already tried cc Cam 2.1.3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mik950 View Post
    Hello i am a newbie, but can you help, How can i get my Dreambox to read my sky card, i can see all the free to air channels. i have DM8000 and i have Enigma II image on it and already tried cc Cam 2.1.3
    Sounds like you have got all you need. The only thing is to make sure CCccam is running. Although I have a DM8000, I am using the Jade image OpenPLi which will be different to the DM8000 in as much some of the add-ons will be in different places and slightly different. You should be able to find a CCcinfo config utility which may currently have your Dreambox set to use something other than the CCcam you probably already have installed.
    Last edited by digsatman; 22nd February, 2010 at 01:32 AM.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this is turning into a farce thread. are the 'new' people reading the thread or just asking question as to how to get free sky or how to get their cards to work?

you will need to do a lot more than click on this thread.

there are stickies to help.
    there is a search button which will also help.
    but there are also other forums for those that want 'free' sky. and although that subject is touched on a bit here, i think its been said we cshouldnt really be chatting about it. so google is you friend. maybe search for :

setting up a dreambox to read a sky card or search for cardsharing. or seting up cccam. or just read the stickies in the section you want to find out more about.

maybe also a good thing to read the rules too for those that havent said 'hi' first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well said "felix1"...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have scannd using 28.2e on my dreambox and found over 1200 channels but it will not let me vew any sky channels is there another frequency i can scan on to vew the sky channels please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

please excuse my ignorance!!!!!
    i have sky+,
    will this dreambox give me free sky channels??freeview as well as PPV??
    Do you REPLACE the sky box with a dream box, or have "as well as"
    does the dreambox work off the existing dish??

thanks for your patience!!!!!!!

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i dont no what u lot r taking your not going to get free sky and thats simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

....I suppose if something is too good to be true, it usually is...

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sky as freeview

Hi Guys I have a dm500s that I want to set up as a freeview box for my mum, she has a old sky static dish, not being used to sat, do I just flash any image (apart from gemini ) and search 28.2 east, do I need to download any cams or sat.xml like I say it's not for cs or anything just the channels on freeview.

cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by felix1 View Post
    this is turning into a farce thread. are the 'new' people reading the thread or just asking question as to how to get free sky or how to get their cards to work?

you will need to do a lot more than click on this thread.

there are stickies to help.
    there is a search button which will also help.
    but there are also other forums for those that want 'free' sky. and although that subject is touched on a bit here, i think its been said we cshouldnt really be chatting about it. so google is you friend. maybe search for :

setting up a dreambox to read a sky card or search for cardsharing. or seting up cccam. or just read the stickies in the section you want to find out more about.

maybe also a good thing to read the rules too for those that havent said 'hi' first.
    iv a dm600s pvr installed and image how do i go about getting all channels???
    iv read and searched all stickies still
    iv a router what more do i need to complete setup??
    cheers
    cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default unable to recieve FTA channels

Hi guys

I am hoping you can help me, im nearly turning bold with trying to get my dm500s to recieve FTA channels. A little background first, I have 2 dreamboxes one using darkstar 1.1 and the other using pli jad 3 and a sly box. I have a old Blue sky card that is no longer working, using the sly box connected to the dish I recieve all fta channels without card inserted no problems. Using either of the other dreamboxes after doing scans for Astra 28.4E i get a lock an syn OK but after the transponder scan can only view only a few FTA channels - nothing in comparison to the sly box, I have installed ccam no problems I have even tried doing scan again still no luck, even created the config file to pair card (in desparation) still no luk - someone pls help how do i get all the fta channels working?

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

alot of u r on the wrong site for what u want to do no one on here is going to tell u how to cs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sky Dreambox

Sky working on dm600 in sweden. I would like to Stream to my windowz 7 when kids are watching swedish telly downloaded vlcbut keeps freezing , what to do ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the question was about streaming from my dm to pc not c s

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast