Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Technomate V zgemma 7day epg what one is best

Will i get 7 day epg on the Technomate TM-Nano SE Combo HD Satellite & HD Terrestrial Receiver Linux HD NEW the same a the ZGemma as i have heard the Technomate is a bit better box any help on this, please reply.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Both boxes run on enigma2, so both boxes use the same EPG plugins either crossepg or epgimport for satellite and epgrefresh for cable, so the 7 day epg won't be any different.

As as to which box to buy, both boxes have the same specs but the nano is more expensive, another box to look at is the Edision OS mini combo, slightly cheaper than the nano , it has the same specs but with built in wifi which might be useful.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to martin035 For This Useful Post:

digicon (10th July, 2016)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

On the Edision and the Technomate the extra outlay in price is literally for build quality as both those are assembled in Korea where as the Zgemma are manufactured and assembled in china using cheaper parts.

Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the Zgemma but if you want something that feels solidly Built then skip the Zgemma, Apart form that they will all do literally what you want.

My preference would be:

1. Edision OS Mini
    2. Technomate Nano-SE
    3. Zgemma

5. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

martin035 (10th July, 2016)