Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Hi

A big hello to all my old friends....

That's me just out the Jail......

JOKE hahahahahaha

Hope you're all doing well.
    Good to see DK still going strong in a fairly different direction

FWIW, Baz is back to working in a real job after learning some life lessons when I was self employed back in the days of Satkings.

Good to see some of the old faces are still here, I'm still sad to this day what happened with Satkings, but hey it was a job for me at a time when I was young and had just had a child.

Never been near a satellite or cable box for years, infact recently moved to an area with VM and had some happy memories. One fact not many people knew was despite all the work I done with cable TV back in the day. I had never ever had cable, couldn't even get it in my area :P

Anyways, just a quick hello, was looking for TomTom maps and always knew DK wouldn't let me down.
    special shout to the staff here for keeping this fine forum still running.

Catch you all again one day...
    boom!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to satman For This Useful Post:

dave11674 (22nd July, 2016), Dreamer (8th March, 2018), Johnner (3rd August, 2016), mept1 (23rd July, 2016), satsmo (24th July, 2016)