Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hi Ray-Ray,
    Can Diagspeed do w164 all lost keys yet ? It says on there website that they can, also can they read all BGA key passwords and keyless go keys in 5 mins ?

I currently looking for a better tool as i use the legend web tool and have a lot of issues with it damaging the mcu's i have 11 that have been corrupted when trying to reset, Elie denies the problem is with his software or hardware and says just to clean the pins (which are perfectly clean)
    I have been trying to virginise one mcu to see if i can bring it back to life but it has been going for over 80 hours and is still not finished, he says this is normal for it to take a few days, also his BGA password tool can take anywhere from 1 hour to 26 hours to recover a password with user inputs every few mins. (it almost sends me crazy)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to juzzac For This Useful Post:

daxxer (15th August, 2016), Fallen (15th August, 2016), GameTheoryOptimal (16th August, 2016), lush29 (15th August, 2016), stickmuon (16th August, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Juzzac,

Roy said that the next update for the 164 221 All lost keys should be completed by next week. The fix is done but he is fine tuning the software for the tool. So all Diagspeed tool owners with the new adapter will need to just download it once it is finished.
    It works almost the same as the 204 207 password search function. So you can expect roughly 30 mins to extract the data and 5 mins to calculate on the server.

Hope that helps.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know"

Albert Einstein

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MBZmechanic For This Useful Post:

elchip (12th August, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Would we decide that diagspeed is infront of cee-team?
    If I Help You Please Rep + Thanks ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Right guys thought it was be useful to update you....

i went for for diagspeed after speaking to roy he made me feel like he wanted me to be his customer without being pushy...
    not sure where people got the idea from that support is poor, intact it's totally the opposite.. I've had many questions about the tool and with each and every one of them was answered will full explanation.

he knows as a new user I will be asking a lot of questions which admittedly happened the first few days but so far the just works simple as that.... some things maybe abit more time consuming than others but on the hole it works (having new server upgrade this week to combat this)

you have a 600mb+ manual

esl devlock works perfect

read pass from working key works perfect

lost key (204) faster than Avdi ( tested I have both )

read pass from v51
    tool is simple once you understand it... it just works unlike other tools that say they can do something and it can't this just WORKS

i would be happy to answer any honest questions anyone wants to know about the tool (non- biased )
    If I Help You Please Rep + Thanks ME

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ecuremap1 For This Useful Post:

raptureready (12th August, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sr. ROY É MELHOR APOIO DIAGSPEED É SIMPLE THE BEST DEVICE

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Last edited by gttuning; 15th August, 2017 at 09:11 AM.
    Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Where the best place to buy diagspeed in europe?
    MagicMotorsport FLEX, Kess / K-Tag original, PCM Flash, MMC Flasher, BitBox, 2wd Dynomet Dyno Road, Ori WinOls.
    We offer: Cars, Trucks, Agro, Construction Machines Tuning / DPF / EGR / Flaps / Throttle / Ad Blue / Lambda / DTC, IMMO off. Also EDC17 IMMO off BY EEPROM with no faults on a dash!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

cee-team = TheLegend (Elie)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123