Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Mitsubishi ASX 1.8 - P252f error

Hello,

im strugling with this cars error code P252f.
    About 1 time every year this code pops up, and i have to go to dealer to reset this code. And they charge about 170 usd every time.

From what i have found out:
    BT-50 P252F Fault code cause DPF light on, Which can not reset by Clear Fault code Function.
    To reset it, use LAUNCH Mitsubishi software, go to engine, go to special function, go to initialization, go to and run Oil exchange, then go back and run Clear Fault code, then the DPF light will go away.

I know the reason why this code pops up, so don't need info about this.

But my question is; Is there any low price solution for a tool so i can reset this code myself?
    I already have multiple odbd2 diag, and also Tactrix Openport 2.0 https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i4...s.item_title.1

Any suggestion on how to reset this code cheap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Anyone have any solution? Beside 2k euro tool