Register
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opticnerv View Post
    I personally don't think 2012 will be the exact day the world will end.
    neither do i as it would be a ~~~~in long day.. seeing as its a year

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A lot of scientist predict that the world will end with a black hole drawing pulling us all in. Now that is something to think about. I don't want to go there that is racism.
    I can't wake up Grumpy now in case I am accused of Dwarfism

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I see it as it's like anything else such as the Y2K thing or Christ's return at the turn of the Millenium - yet neither of these things happened, it's all sensationalist crap 99% of the time. I'm still watching the movie 2012 in the year 2013 though!

Seriously even if it were to happen why spend the next 2 - 3 years fretting about it because in the event there's nothing anyone can do - though I'll literally bet my life on it that it's just sensationalist crap as it always is.

Though in the event and if we go tits up in 2012 at least it's the end of the bollocks and the planet can recover and start anew - it'd also prove that it's pretty much happened before (Atlantis) and that a previous human race did exist though it'd be too late to do owt with that info .

It does make you wonder, but it's sensationalist talk like it always is.
    Last edited by Raven; 3rd November, 2009 at 11:17 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Definitely true. VM will roll out N3 satellite encryption will be bullet proof to avoid cs and the missus will announce she is pregnant and i have had the snip

Apart from alll that no we will all still be here.

The world will end, at least for me, when I dont wake up one morning.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forntida View Post
    A lot of scientist predict that the world will end with a black hole drawing pulling us all in. Now that is something to think about. I don't want to go there that is racism.
    racist Why cant we have a white hole now? Joke aside, I dont think the worlds going to end in 2012-At least let us watch the move first BTW, these people have their own forums which is quite funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What...the world is gonna end in 2012?

Bugger, I'm gonna miss the Olympics
    Virgin Tivo 500Gb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Will world will end in 2012?
    Yes, and I already have my air raid shelter stocked and ready for the armageddon!

If the human race survives I am prepared to do whatever is necessary to ensure that my offspring flourish, so I am raising them as a pack, teaching them the ways of the wolf and pitting them against various wild animals in underground cage fights around the North East (the eldest recently bested five ferrets and an alley cat in a battle royale in Sunderland! I'm so proud!)

The little 'un is pretty nippy too, which is bound to come in handy when we're hunting weary travellers to put in our soup. She doesn't quite have the monkey bloodlust in her just yet, but then she is only 5 so I suppose it is to be expected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i hope so, ive heavily invested in a fallout shelter, already begun growing dreadlocks and began building a radio transmitter.

Ive also began an elaborate "reverse jackson" procedure whereby my skin will be black by 2012.

I was going to change my name to "three dawg" by depoll in time to "fight the good fight" but i realise now that all records will be gone so i can be called whatever i want

My plan is simple, wait till the world "ends" survive this mild hickup, begin transmitting 50s music over the airwaves and wait for some "vault dweller" to come along and do good deeds and handle the mutant situation that i estimate by then will be fairly prolific.

Then give a play by play report on the dweller whilst spicing up my broadcasts with various other inserts from such illustrious heros as "Herbert Daring Dashwood and his manservant Argyle."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhXHGd1r2IE&feature=related"]YouTube- Herbert Daring Dashwood Episode 1 - Escape from Paradise Falls[/ame]

All in all the end of the world will be pretty kick ass by my accounts.
    Last edited by chroma; 9th November, 2009 at 01:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by valik View Post
    Sun Storms Solar experts from around the world monitoring the sun have made a startling discovery: our sun is in a bit of strife. The energy output of the sun is, like most things in nature, cyclic, and it's supposed to be in the middle of a period of relative stability. However, recent solar storms have been bombarding the Earth with so much radiation energy, it's been knocking out power grids and destroying satellites. This activity is predicted to get worse, and calculations suggest it'll reach its deadly peak sometime in 2012

The Bible says...
    If having scientists warning us about the end of the world isn't bad enough,religious folks are getting in on the act aswell. Interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for Armageddon, the final battle between Good an Evil, has been set down for 2012. The I Ching, also known as the Chinese book of Changes, says the same thing, as do various sections of the Hindu teachings.

The Physicists
    This one's case of bog-simple maths mathematics. Physicists at Berekely Uni have been crunching the numbers. and they've determined that the Earth is well overdue for a major catastrophic event. Even worse, they're claiming their calculations prove, that we're all going to die, very soon - while also saying their prediction comes with a certainty of 99 percent- and 2012 just happens to be the best guess as to when it occurs.
    The Mayan people say that the present PERIOD will end Dec.2012 ,not the World. Memo to myself; remember to buy no
    Christmas presents until Dec. 24th 2012 just in case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruudvandan View Post
    The Bible also says that there will be a second coming of Jesus Christ and that he will reign on Earth for 1000 years. Since he hasn't been back yet then I'm not in the slightest bit worried about the world ending in 3 years time.
    How do you know he's not back ??!!

Lord Mandelson has some divine qualities..............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart 0366 View Post

Bugger, I'm gonna miss the Olympics
    Lets hope it ends before the huge debt that's coming our way from the Olympics...........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

live long and prosper!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have 50 quid on, the world will end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by valik View Post
    Sun Storms Solar experts from around the world monitoring the sun have made a startling discovery: our sun is in a bit of strife. The energy output of the sun is, like most things in nature, cyclic, and it's supposed to be in the middle of a period of relative stability. However, recent solar storms have been bombarding the Earth with so much radiation energy, it's been knocking out power grids and destroying satellites. This activity is predicted to get worse, and calculations suggest it'll reach its deadly peak sometime in 2012

The Bible says...
    If having scientists warning us about the end of the world isn't bad enough,religious folks are getting in on the act aswell. Interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for Armageddon, the final battle between Good an Evil, has been set down for 2012. The I Ching, also known as the Chinese book of Changes, says the same thing, as do various sections of the Hindu teachings.

The Physicists
    This one's case of bog-simple maths mathematics. Physicists at Berekely Uni have been crunching the numbers. and they've determined that the Earth is well overdue for a major catastrophic event. Even worse, they're claiming their calculations prove, that we're all going to die, very soon - while also saying their prediction comes with a certainty of 99 percent- and 2012 just happens to be the best guess as to when it occurs.
    Oh , so there is a 1 per cent chance that come Christmas Eve 2012, Iwill be reminding you of this 15 mins. of fame in your life. Just n case you are right, may I take this early oppertunity to wish you a Happy Christmas 2012.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i realy hope it dosnt end. my luck i will win lotto on 20th and world will end 21st .

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast