Motherwell defender Louis Laing has returned to Notts County for his second loan stint with the English League Two club.
The 23-year-old spent a short spell at Meadow Lane in 2014 while on the books at city rivals Nottingham Forest before signing for Well last year.
But after struggling to break into Motherwell team following a number of injuries, Fir Park boss Mark McGhee believes the Englishman will benefit from the chance to build up his fitness with County.

McGhee told Motherwell's website: "Louis has struggled to get a run of consecutive games since I've been at the club, mainly because of niggly injuries.
"We hope a loan to Notts County will help him get regular games and get him sharp. It's a club he knows well and the perfect place for him to rediscover his top form."

Motherwell manager Mark McGhee

The former Sunderland youngster has now struck a five-month deal with County after failing to feature in the Motherwell first team so far this season.
And Laing told the Notts County website: "It's good to be back because the last stint I had here was massively enjoyable.
"It's a big club with great fans and hopefully we can replicate our form from when I was last here and push for promotion. I firmly believe we can get do that - it's one of the reasons I came."