Mauricio Pochettino believes new signings Victor Wanyama and Vincent Janssen are already comfortable at Tottenham and can "feel the love of the supporters".
Wanyama - an ?11m signing from Southampton - scored the winner in a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace in Spurs' first home game of the season, and said afterwards "it feels like I have been at the club for years".
Striker Janssen, who joined in an ?18.6m deal from AZ Alkmaar, terrorised the Palace defence but missed a glorious chance to open his Tottenham account in the second half.

Pochettino was pleased with both his new players on their home debuts and hopes the club can add up to three new face who can also settle in quickly.
He told Sky Sports: "It is important for the new players to feel the love from the supporters, like Victor today.
"Vincent had a lot of chances to score but I think both can feel the love from the supporters. I think they will be very happy.

Wanyama headed in Tottenham's winner on 82 minutes

"They are a very good profile of player for us and showed today they are very comfortable here. They have worked with us for the last few months and that is very important.
"We know Victor very well. He is a great guy, a great player, and it was good for him to score to help the team. It's early but it's very important to have four points.
"Always Palace push us a lot and create a lot of problems. They are a difficult team to beat, but I think we fully deserve the win. We created a lot of chances and we are happy with way we fought until the end of the game. This spirit, to be all together, is very important for the future."
Sky sources reported on Friday night that Tottenham have finally reached a renewed agreement with Marseille to sign winger Georges-Kevin N'Koudou, while it is also understand they want to sign young Espanyol goakeeper Pau Lopez.
Pochettino said: "Maybe [we will sign] one, two or three new players, or maybe no-one. We have 10 days and, if there are players who fit for us, we are open to adding more."