Zgemma star LC single DVB-C
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Zgemma star LC single DVB-C

Hi, new to these forums, and these boxes. Forgive my ignorance, but, can I use this box as it is, straight out of the box

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZGEMMA-STAR...r=8-3-fkmrnull

Would it be possible to scan and the stations would be available or does an image have to be installed first.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Paulomor; 3rd May, 2019 at 11:20 AM. Reason: wrong address

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

You could just scan and it should find channels, they will not be sorted and you will only be able to view the 4 or 5 free channels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lincsat View Post
    You could just scan and it should find channels, they will not be sorted and you will only be able to view the 4 or 5 free channels
    Thank you. So bouquet makers etc, are all within the various images available I take it. Upon doing a little research it seems this particular box is a bit of a lemon with not a lot of support, probably why it is so cheap unless someone can tell me different. I have ordered this but think I may have to send it back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Whatever box you get will need some configuring. You may find boxes advertised as fully setup with a server on places like ebay - but you don't know who you're dealing with, could be OK, could be a VM Investigator, could be anyone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lincsat For This Useful Post:

Paulomor (3rd May, 2019)