win 10 good or bad - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

only because it needs a bit of getting used to, you will find as time goes on its actually a very good stable smooth O.S..

A LITTLE THANX GOES A LONG WAY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by chris31560 View Post
    only because it needs a bit of getting used to, you will find as time goes on its actually a very good stable smooth O.S..
    Sure, it might be a matter of getting used to it. But I've never had this much of an anti-feeling towards a new OS ever. (Granted, I did not need to live though the Vista-years since I was allready on mac by then)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lipsill View Post
    Normally I am a Mac-user, and I've been so since quite a few years. But at my current job I am forced to use Windows. When I started here almost a year ago we had Win 7, and I actually kind of liked it. I used to be a hardcore PC gamer maybe 10 years ago and most things felt quite the same as the XP-time, with some cosmetical differences. However, the company decided to upgrade to Win 10, and now I HATE sitting at my desktop. It's horrible. Ugh.
    I know what you mean, I've used Win 10 before and didn't on with it very well. I'm lucky though, my company is still on Win 7 (for now...), which I much prefer. Yes, it could be partially a matter of getting used to it, but I also kinda feel that if it ain't broke, don't fix it, at least in an office environment. I suppose at some point they'll need to upgrade though, once 7 is less well supported.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12