streaming music from tablet with bluetooth intermittent
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default streaming music from tablet with bluetooth intermittent

hi, I have just fitted a pair of ceiling mounted speakers and a blue tooth receiver, with the hope of playing my saved music from a tablet. however when i ply a track it works fine , until i move the tablet around , the sound drops off and becomes intermittent . not what I was hoping for . has anyone tried this and found the same problems ,or even better solved this issue .
    thanks
    davmac

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

What system are you using? Is there anything like type of lighting or microwave causing interference? Have you tried different device with bluetooth speakers to see if it's any better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

DSC01187.JPGDSC01188.JPGDSC01189.JPG i never tried this before ,I have uploaded a few pic showing the small bluetooth amp, which are connected to my ceiling speakers. i got them from a web site called cleverstuff as a bundle , the speakers look really solid and well made so i tend to look at the amp as mabye a problem. but i don,t want to pay more for another amp if its still the same output ,hope this helps ,thanks for replying .dave

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

Set up looks fine as is 5-10m range do you test it with amp lying on floor or raised and what device are you controlling it with? Have you tried different one yet?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DOUGALMCD For This Useful Post:

davmac (11th September, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hi, the amp in the pics is set up in the loft space within 5m of the router and i have only tried it from my phone and a hudl , i was thinking of buying a Samsung tablet and putting my own music on to this and playing from there ,but i,m hoping to lend one first to try it out .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

just to say that i have this sorted, it seems the devices i was trying out were the weak link, tried it with a samsung tablet and it worked great, no dropping off of the sound , thanks for you comments and help in pointing me in the right direction

8. The Following User Says Thank You to davmac For This Useful Post:

DOUGALMCD (11th September, 2016)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

Glad you are sorted and thanks for sharing results of bluetooth speakers.