Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default tm 5402 HD M1 flashing via rs232 , loader needed

The link to the tm loaders seem not to be working can't download loaders
    Does anyone know or have a technomate loader or links where I can geto one from

I need to recover the box after a bad flash box is getting stuck just after switching on so can't do it via usb

I have 2 of these receivers but not able to do receiver to receiver flashing on this model unless someonek nows better
    Can anyoneh help please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Fixed it now found information on another site
    Seems for the M1 technomate 5402HD it has an inbuilt loader

How to recover the technomate
    Your load the patch or software on usb stick
    Making sure nothing else is loaded on the usb stick stick Just only what's needed to revive the technomate and plug it in the back of the receiver
    when it's switched off at the button at rear keep the power button pressed and then switch the receiver on from back button until the flashing loader menu comes up and shows options and in most cases it automatically loads the software from the usb that's why best to only have the one patch on the usb stick.
    that's it box reboots after loading
    hope this helps others who have a technomate that's bricked or frozen after a bad flash.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to naz7 For This Useful Post:

markwi (5th November, 2016)