36 Posts

Does it renew 2012 Kia key?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

@eagleone-two Phone signal frequency is about 868MHz,we are surrounded by this frequency,so when you test the 868MHz remote frequency,its frequency is too weak,can't be test out.not the key tool problem,just because of our surroundings.
    @viejomatius what's your key tool serial number?when you generate the sportage,can generate successfully?what's the situation of the remote?have frequency? "solved by programming chinese kia key",where did you generate that?
    @dorofteius Dear dorofteius,please wait some more time,we should make sure the software works well.
    @leandroks Peugeot 307,it's electrical,no use to clone the key(just have the chip no remote).you should generate the remote,then match it in the car.all things will be OK.
    @fixanycar Please refer to the VVDI KEY TOOL RENEW DIAGRAM(PDF file)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to louis21 For This Useful Post:

dorofteius (21st August, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dorofteius View Post
    Mate, 2 weeks. not 1 .
    Are you going to release that firmware ?
    Should I buy from solitaire ?
    Just asking.

clean your inbox

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by louis21 View Post
    @eagleone-two Phone signal frequency is about 868MHz,we are surrounded by this frequency,so when you test the 868MHz remote frequency,its frequency is too weak,can't be test out.not the key tool problem,just because of our surroundings.
    @viejomatius what's your key tool serial number?when you generate the sportage,can generate successfully?what's the situation of the remote?have frequency? "solved by programming chinese kia key",where did you generate that?
    @dorofteius Dear dorofteius,please wait some more time,we should make sure the software works well.
    @leandroks Peugeot 307,it's electrical,no use to clone the key(just have the chip no remote).you should generate the remote,then match it in the car.all things will be OK.
    I know it's there, but people complain a lot of some functionality is not working

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

thanks for replying m8, but no matter what remote model i try to clone it never works, even old ford, gm or vag, generating and progrmming on the car ok, but never succeed on clonning option.....

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default VVDI KEY TOOL

Thanks for explain Louis but without phone problem is the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I try to clone 7936 from clio2 and 307 but is stuck on sniff data from coil. Any angle don't work and many times I try... Is anyone have same problem?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leandroks View Post
    thanks for replying m8, but no matter what remote model i try to clone it never works, even old ford, gm or vag, generating and progrmming on the car ok, but never succeed on clonning option.....
    I believe the remote cloning is more for garage doors and the like - not car key remote controls.

Quote Originally Posted by ph0en1x View Post
    I try to clone 7936 from clio2 and 307 but is stuck on sniff data from coil. Any angle don't work and many times I try... Is anyone have same problem?
    I've had nothing but successes (including PSA cars). Not doing you're wont be though, nothing too whacky but putting the antenna near the the car's coil - pressing ok then inserting the key and turning it. I've noticed some cars need the key to be out for a little while before they will recheck the key.
    Last edited by truedetective; 22nd August, 2017 at 01:35 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

Originally Posted by Truedetective
    I believe the remote cloning is more for garage doors and the like - not car key remote controls.

I am inclined to agree with u. thanks for replying;.;;

BR

Leo

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

@fixanycar have revised in next version
    @leandroks the remote clone,can copy the HCS/fix code cars.the cars you said ford,GM,vag,they are not!so can't copy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to louis21 For This Useful Post:

leandroks (22nd August, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

@fixanycar have revised in next version
    @leandroks the remote clone,can copy the HCS/fix code cars.the cars you said ford,GM,vag,they are not!so can't copy.
    Thanksd m8, i ve seen a video on youtue where a guy succeeded on cloning renault sandero pcf7936, remote, so i thought it was possible. i tried many times and ways with no success.
    BR

Leo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

my serial number is: vk01731261 , the remote is generated sucessfull and gives me 433mhz, but wont program on the the car, tried under all sportages but none of the programmed, the chinese key that solved wasn't generated, was bought a key designed for kia kind of original
    Work Smarter Not Harder

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leandroks View Post
    I ve tried to clone peugeot 307 remote 434mhz, it goes ok for all procedure and clone the remote, but when trying on the car it works one time a than even the original remote stops. I need to switch ignition on with original remote many times to it starts to works again, but the clone dont works anymore, same happened to clio 2 remote.
    Any idea??
    Thanks..
    Same thing here. It work's one time, afther that, it is all dark .
    It does the same thing on Peugeot 207 and 407 ( 2006), 2x Dacia Logan (2009 and 2007), Golf 5 plus ( 2006), vw sharan ( 2002 ) Suzuky grand Vitara (2007) , megane 2001 ( rf one ) .
    It work's one time, then not even the original remote does not work. Always reading AA AA AA AA AA ...
    You have to resync .
    On peugeot 508 and 2008 , A4 2011, it does not even know what it is about .
    Anithyng that has pcf 7941 - 7961, does not work for renew. I had no intrest for the others. Just Peugeot and Opel.
    I can make youtube moovies !
    Basically, almost nothing work's .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dorofteius For This Useful Post:

eliaselias (24th August, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i have problem with remotes, i bought remotes in aliexpress for vvdi with and without transponder, but this not work, burning its ok but after led off and no frequency, only work if i clone the original remote in a vvdi key with remote clone function, but remotes that came with the tool works fine... whats happend??

i have 2 vvdi key tool im my 2 stores one me-eng other eu-eng with the 2 devices the same..

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by borjapoo View Post
    i have problem with remotes, i bought remotes in aliexpress for vvdi with and without transponder, but this not work, burning its ok but after led off and no frequency, only work if i clone the original remote in a vvdi key with remote clone function, but remotes that came with the tool works fine... whats happend??

i have 2 vvdi key tool im my 2 stores one me-eng other eu-eng with the 2 devices the same..

Mine was the same, i ve updated it and solved the problem of no light and no frequency, but clonning it sure not working.