Nissan Presage starts few times after key programming!
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Red face Nissan Presage starts few times after key programming!

I've gone through some very helpful DK posts on nissan security codes and I thought I should mention my plight here on DK so I can get help. My nissan only gets key programmed temporarily when I use the 4 digit code (7536) which I got from the Bcm (a4ee7). I suspect that I need to use the 12 digit code to succeed but I can't seem to locate the glove box sticker mentioned, on the glove box I can only locate engraved nissan and CalsonicKansei logos with numbers: 68500 CN000 on top and P10310A06000 (bottom). could one of these be the security number? I could send pictures if only I knew how! Can you help me through that bit as well?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

With nissans if programmed in wrong. It will still start a couple time(just for being in programming mode) type of transponder is wrong or other problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by 912secured View Post
    With nissans if programmed in wrong. It will still start a couple time(just for being in programming mode) type of transponder is wrong or other problem.
    Thanks mate, it makes one feel much better when someone utters even just one word! You are right! I was programming it wrong and I was convinced the car was stoopid! It breaks my heart now that I realise who was stupid all along! Right now I have trouble programming the key card / remote, I'm using the T300. Any ideas how to go about it? Thanks in advance 912secured, I appreciate it. Wouldn't it have been nicer if those with the same problem as mine chipped in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by 912secured View Post
    Thanks mate, it makes one feel much better when someone utters even just one word! You are right! I was programming it wrong and I was convinced the car was stoopid! It breaks my heart now that I realise who was stupid all along! Right now I have trouble programming the key card / remote, I'm using the T300. Any ideas how to go about it? Thanks in advance 912secured, I appreciate it. Wouldn't it have been nicer if those with the same problem as mine chipped in?