Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default flash image

hi can anyone tell me step by step how to do this please thanks mial

put this in using dreambox control center

Yes, as your using vix ftp the zip file to /hdd/imagebackups/ (you might have create the folder if needed)

cant find hdd or backup on dcc don't know where I go or put to create folder

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I'm not a fan of dcc, so here's a Filezilla guide

Use Filezilla
    1. Ensure USB drive formated to fat32 is inserted into the rear USB port on your Zgemma.
    2. Place on your PC's desktop the backup image.zip that you want to use to flash your zgemma with.
    3. 'Host' is the IP address of your Zgemma 'Username' is 'Root' Leave 'Password' blank then press 'QuickConnect' you should then cpnnect to your zgemma and see it's file system in the bottom right window.
    4. In the bottom right window of FileZilla locate and click on 'Hdd' folder this will enter your Zgemma hard drive folder.
    5. In the bottom right window of Filezilla locate 'imagebackups' folder, if one isn't present Right click in the bottom left window and select 'create directory' name this folder 'imagebackups'
    6. In the bottom right window of Filezilla locate 'imagebackups' folder and click on the 'imagebackups' folder to enter this folder.
    7. Drap the backupimage.zip from your PC's desktop to the 'imagebackups' folder

Then on your Zgemma remote

menu
    setup
    vix
    image manager
    blue to restore

Last edited by martin035; 8th November, 2016 at 01:16 PM.