Samsung S5 coming to an end....
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Samsung S5 coming to an end....

Hello everyone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and i'm not going to lie simply the best phone i have ever owned, really good quality and it's built strong. But i have dropped my S5 that many times there is hardly anything left, it has been in water had a new battery and a new screen once, it's time for a new phone. I was going to stay with Samsung but being as they have started setting fire to people due to random electrical combustion....

00note700.jpg

This is kind of off putting if i am going to be honest, why pay so much and then it messes you up for the luxury?? Anyway now i have started to look into Huawei, they have awesome specs and they are around the same price range with quite a lot of good reviews online at http://www.easyprices.com/electronics. Do any of you guys own a Huawei and would be able to tell me about your experience with the phone and software itself? Just to add on i really don't want to go over to Apple this company just isn't for me... Or maybe there is another company that you could recommend? Honestly anything you can share with me would be awesome.

00Huawei00.jpg

Thanks everyone
    Last edited by DigitalG; 30th November, 2016 at 04:57 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Was playing around with Huawei P8 for few weeks. Very nice and fast phone, camera is hq. Phone didn't lag or stuck. At first it was a little bit hard to accustom it's design, because before that one i was never had using Huawei. It could have a better battery.
    I think You need to try it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That is a good first reply!!! This is the answer i am looking for!! But i will wait and see how many people post and what they say also.

Thanks for the reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The reviews on YouTube are out standing alone. I am going to order one now and see what they are like for myself!! I will place some pictures and get back to you on the model i order!!!

Lets see how this goes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have finally decided to go for the Huawei GR5 4G the specs are awesome and i will place them below. Now it's just a waiting game for testing....

Display: 5.5"
    CPU: Octa-core
    Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
    SIM: ual sim
    Camera: 13 MP
    Battery: 3000mAh

So with these specs and there sleek design i might be in for a nice treat!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Check out OnePlus phones, they look quite good. I'm running a oneplus one as a spare phone. Not had any problems with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thought it was the Galaxy Note 7 that was going on fire not the S7. Why not just get another S5 if you thought it was that good or even the S6. Not long got an S5 myself and relegated my S4 as sat nav. Must admit they are cracking phones and i shall hang on to this for as long as possible. Got mine in as new condition for ?110.

Flashed the ROM back to Lollypop then rooted it so it does not update as i feel marshmallow was using more battery power. There was also some crap write to SD card issue what is no good to me as i run most of my Sat nav software from SD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Xiaomi Mi5S 128Gb