recording doesn't work with ipad v1.3
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default recording doesn't work with ipad v1.3

any one have problems recording channels on ipab v1.3

i have set it up as per instructions. records the channel i want but when i go to file view its there but it shows no recording length.

also i can watch the same channel whilst its recording. i have the same problem on all my boxes with ipab

any ideas

reagrds

ben

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Which Skin are you using on Ipab's image? If your using the default Slyk Skin ie the sky clone skin, I took this from the Ipab.tv screenshots and it shows '8 out of 10 cats' on Channel4HD lasts 0 mins, so it looks like a there's a problems with the skin in the image. Either contact Ipab and ask him to fix it or use another skin.

Programlist.jpg

For your other problem, ensure you have both satellite feeds(x2) connected to the correct plugs on the back off your box.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

sorted it it was down to the swap file size i had set it wrong and bingo reconfigured it and bam it works and has sorted the other issue as well all recording and time shift fixed