Elderly Gentlemam
Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Default Elderly Gentlemam

An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French immigration desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag. "You have been to France before, Monsieur?" the Immigration officer asked, sarcastically. The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously. "Then you should know well enough to have your passport ready." The British gentleman says, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it." "Impossible. The British always have to show their passports on arrival in France!" The elderly gentleman gave the French Immigration Officer a long hard look. Then he quietly explained; "Well, the last time I was here, I came ashore on Juno Beach on D-Day in June 1944, and I couldn't find any ~~~~ing Frenchmen to show it to."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leotheloin For This Useful Post:

DOUGALMCD (14th December, 2016), GastonJ (14th December, 2016), ifred (14th December, 2016), marioXXL (10th January, 2018), rocketron49 (16th December, 2016)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

Least the second time his mate didn't jump out the plane with a parachute on!
    1st UN-Official Meat-Head Fan Club Member (banned )