Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default RNS510 problem when updating firmware CANADIAN SW0320 H01

Good day! I'm having a problem with the RNS510 3C0035684A,SW0320, H01, 2009 when updating the firmware.This Canadian version of the RNS510. I have a disk with which I'm not one RNS510 updated this version SW1140. I had a problem. All of the update loaded very well this RNS510. The last blue line update GETAWAY 95% of RNS510 I have completely faded and turned into a "brick". Tell me in what areas I "dig" to eliminate this problem. I have versions of the firmware but they are European,and I need to resolve this issue canadian SW0320,H01 dumps. Of course my mistake that I did not make copies before you started the update on this American RNS510 nand flushes S29AL16,S29GL032,SAMSUNG K9F1G08U0Bx2 and 24c64. What can you tell me the solution to this problem and if you have the dumps for these NAND flash? Waiting for your positive results. Excuse me for this English I translate with online translator
    Last edited by bvgmd; 17th December, 2016 at 07:15 AM.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Aint got a scooby what all that means but your in the wrong section mate

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Is your problem solved ? I have similar problem with my unit.