A better understanding of woman's
Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    832 Posts

Default A better understanding of woman's

Fine: This is the word they use at the end of any argument that they feel their right about, but need to shut you up. NEVER use fine to describe how a woman looks. This will cause you to have one of those arguments.

Five minutes: This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

Nothing: This means something and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with the word "Fine".

Go Ahead (with raised eyebrows): This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine".

Go Ahead (normal eyebrows): This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care". You will get a raised eyebrow "Go ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement very misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

Soft Sighs
    : Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" are one of the few things that you can actually understand. She is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe and she will stay content.

Oh
    : This word followed by any statement is trouble. Example; "Oh, let me get that". Or, "Oh, I talked to so and so about what you were doing last night." If she says "Oh" before a statement, RUN, do not walk, to the nearest exit. She will tell you that she is "Fine" when she is done tossing your clothes out the window, but do not expect her to talk to you for at least 2 days.

Oh (as the lead to a sentence)
    : Usually signifies that you are caught in a lie. Do not try to lie more to get out of it, or you will get a raised eyebrows "Go ahead" followed by acts so unspeakable that we can't bring ourselves to write about them.

That's Okay
    : This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you retributions for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and used in conjunction with a raised eyebrow "Go ahead". At some point in the near future when she has plotted and planned, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

Please Do
    : This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance to tell the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay".

Thanks
    : A woman is thanking you. Do not faint; just say you're welcome.

Thanks a lot
    : This is much different from "Thanks". A woman will say, "Thanks a lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh". Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh", as she will only tell you "Nothing".

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings...You guys are welcome

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FxShaw For This Useful Post:

bawareca (23rd January, 2017), DOUGALMCD (21st December, 2016), ecufix (31st January, 2017), Johnner (21st December, 2016), Leonardcohen (24th December, 2016), Mariajackson (20th December, 2016), PocketHero (5th July, 2017), rideon (17th December, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

. you are right! that's why there is a song namely 'It's okay not to be okay'. Woman is hard to be understood

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariajackson For This Useful Post:

FxShaw (22nd December, 2016)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

Fx you must be in trouble a lot can you define Oh Really for me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DOUGALMCD For This Useful Post:

FxShaw (22nd December, 2016)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    832 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGALMCD View Post
    Fx you must be in trouble a lot can you define Oh Really for me

I have lived and learn some of their ways grasshopper ... Oh Really is not something you would want to stick around and find out when they say that

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FxShaw For This Useful Post:

DOUGALMCD (23rd December, 2016), gopher7 (27th December, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Women think 10-fold more than a man. They have a very complex situation-assessment thought process that bewilders the man's! LOL! Anyways, basically they are un-understandable because they don't want to be understood!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonardcohen For This Useful Post:

leotheloin (24th December, 2016)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    832 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardcohen View Post
    Women think 10-fold more than a man. They have a very complex situation-assessment thought process that bewilders the man's! LOL! Anyways, basically they are un-understandable because they don't want to be understood!
    Not the ones I been with .. See the trick is choosing one that's less smarter than you are. If you choose one that is smarter than you are then later down the line she going to think...why am I with him? I am smarter than this and then she going to be like

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,786 Posts

See the trick is choosing one that's less smarter than you are
    Less smarter?

In your case you would need to find a complete vegetable.
    Please DO NOT PM me asking for help.

Post in the forum, that is what it is here for.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to clusters For This Useful Post:

gopher7 (27th December, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ugh... is there really anyone under 50 years of age, who find these kind of gender-difference-jokes funny any longer?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hahaha this is funny. I showed it to my husband and he seems to agree with your list :-D

16. The Following User Says Thank You to maximila For This Useful Post:

FxShaw (18th January, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hahaha that's perfect

18. The Following User Says Thank You to andrefoc For This Useful Post:

FxShaw (2nd February, 2017)