Toyota 1az-fse dtc p1633
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Toyota 1az-fse dtc p1633

Happy New year everyone.
    I got a problem working on a toyota noah 2001.engine check light comes on whenever start the engine.The only dtc is p1633 and the engine won't revv up whenever the dtc is detected.Couldn't find any specific repair info for this Dtc, so I've already replaced the Ecu and Throttle body with known good one(for test).
    Still the same ...no improvement.

Im wondering if somebody help me some advice.
    THANKS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The error code P1633 also refer to the KAM (Keep Alive Memory) voltage too low. It may be due to the weak battery or defective alternator. Recharge the battery, remove the negative battery terminal for 20 sec or more and relearn the idle speed. Good Luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shadab For This Useful Post:

fahmidhassan (19th February, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadab View Post
    The error code P1633 also refer to the KAM (Keep Alive Memory) voltage too low. It may be due to the weak battery or defective alternator. Recharge the battery, remove the negative battery terminal for 20 sec or more and relearn the idle speed. Good Luck.
    Thanks mate
    I've managed to fix it.
    It was nothing but wiring problem.Disconnected all the connectors from fuse boxes spray electronics contact cleaner and put them back.That's it and it's done.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fahmidhassan For This Useful Post:

runtronics974 (20th June, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hola yo tengo el mismo problema con el codigo p1633 me puedes ayudar cual de las fusilera fue que limpiaste