Register

Thread: Tolls dilema!?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Default Tolls dilema!?

Hello friends. I've already ask on summer for help in my beginings in locksmith job.
    We finaly enter job: for begining we bought 2 JMA key cutting machine and jma 5000 evo transponder copier machine.
    Now, we must go further..
    We thinking to buy original TANGO with activations for most europian cars. Actually my boss think that, but i was thinkin about that, that is better solution to buy vvdi2 and vvdi mercedes tool and vvdi programmer if necessary..
    what is yours opinion? Do you have some suggestion to help me?
    Here is the older thread:
    need help for entering LOCKSMITH job

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...3&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Anyone?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Default Tolls dilema!?

@CaioW ??

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Hi friend

I have posted along time ago (016 ) about some devices for who is starting on this bussiness.

There is a long way to became a good one.. but if you have time and really want you will achiev.

Some devices to iniciate in this busines..

VAG - Super VAG (You will need some device to do the precoded keys from cars after 2006, who came with CAN system, you will do some but not all)

BMW - There is to types of immobilizer in bmw.. CAS and EWS. You will need two diferent tools to do the work. I've been working with MBE a long time and they have a really good device to read the EWS system (cars before 2005/06) called KEY MAKER FOR EWS. To do the CAS systems there is some good devices i have tested like, VVDI2 and BMW MULTITOOL, the second one a have used ALOT and is a good device make CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 AND CAS3+, for CAS4 the device came with one option that can reflash the unit for one old version, program the key and put the cas4 system again, but i dont advice doing that, have some friends who tried and erased the cas.

SKP900 - Really good tool for the ASIAN brand of cars, PSA group (you cant get the pincode with that device), land roover, range rover, mazda.. etc.. they will do alot of cars.
    SBB/CK100 - Two of the devices you will need to have for cars before 2005, like SKP900 most of the cars you dont get the pincode, but for programming remotes and keys they are good.

The DiagnosticBOX TDB007 - Really simple device to read PINCODES from K-Line and Canbus cars (kline before 2004 and canbus after), to read pincode from cars before 2004 is a little more dificult but nothing really hard.

VVDI2 - New Device from Xhorse (REALLY good company), indeed i have tested with some cars but not alot.. so.. The device have option for reading pincode and key programming for PSA, keyprogramming and remote programming for VAG and BMW (CAS). But as i said i dont have tried so much.

Renault EcuTool
    - Master piece for a looksmith to do all the renautl key and modules adaptation.

VVDI MB TOOL
    - New device from Xhorse to do the mercedes benz keys, doing from 97 to 2013.. 2014 alot of keys. Of course the device dont do everything, there is no device in the market who can do all the keys, and if someone tell you that, it is a lie. Need some time to understand how the system from mercedes works, but if you get the logic you can use any device.

Mini Condor Key Cutting Machine -
    For me, the best key cutting machine for his price ( 3,500~3800€ ). I have one and im really happy.

Im sorry for the long post, but you can iniciate in this busine with one machine to cut the keys and one machine to clone the keys, but come one.. if you have some experience with immo and eletronic, put all your head in this and buy some good stuff. But remember.. you NEED to keep reading and studing for the rest of your life.

Good work for you my friend!
    VVDI2 have almost the same database from TANGO all open without paying.

Good luck, and if you want add me in skype and we talk more about.

cya

Edit: In my old post i said i dont have tested so much the VVDI2..
    Today i cant tell you, buy this device! Its a REALLY good one, and make ALOT of cars perfectly.

Edit2: VVDI2 dont have the same PHOTO database from Tango.. You need to know where the modules by your self and witch eeprom need to read or witch MCU need to read.
    ORRRR know someone who have the Tango and send you the picture database
    Last edited by CaioW; 12th January, 2017 at 06:54 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CaioW For This Useful Post:

jackie86 (12th January, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Thank you man.
    I'm gonna tell my boss for this, but he is more 'hot' for tango, becouse is cheeper and we can go to Bulgaria to avoid shipping and taxes..that is a big plus for tango.
    What you think, if we buy tango, we dont make any mystake? Did you use it?
    But still, i like it VVDI much more, becouse of many suggestion of people who are in this job.. aaaaah
    Anyway, we'll be in touch and i will inform you what is final decission..
    Regards,
    Dzemil

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackie86 For This Useful Post:

Anthony1 (5th March, 2017), CaioW (13th January, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jackie86 View Post
    Thank you man.
    I'm gonna tell my boss for this, but he is more 'hot' for tango, becouse is cheeper and we can go to Bulgaria to avoid shipping and taxes..that is a big plus for tango.
    What you think, if we buy tango, we dont make any mystake? Did you use it?
    But still, i like it VVDI much more, becouse of many suggestion of people who are in this job.. aaaaah
    Anyway, we'll be in touch and i will inform you what is final decission..
    Regards,
    Dzemil

Tango is a very very good device. I have both Tango and VVDI..

I have alot of devices, but im really impressed by this company XHORSE, its a very good company and have really good devices.

VVDI PROG
    VVDI2 (VAG, PSA PINCODE and programmer, BMW, TANGO)
    VVDI MB TOOL (programming mercedes keys)

But as i always sad, "You need to have everything to do almost everything". Even if you have all the devices in the market right know, you wont be abble to do everything.

So yes, if your boss want to spend more money in tango, so do it.

You can buy VVDI2 with basic software for a really good price and ALOT more cheeper than tango.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts

Buy all tools - Genuine best.

As crowded market, you need all the edge you can get over other guy. Spend mega
    I am a FUD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to obdsystems For This Useful Post:

jackie86 (13th January, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Buy all tools? Heheh, it would be nice, but no many for that exibtion
    We must go step by step..
    the worst thing is, if we buy vvdi(all 3 packages), that will cost us about 4000euro + taxes, i'm afraid that might go over 5000euro...
    I'll inform you..
    tnx for your support

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Hello friends. As I promised that i will inform you... so, yes, we enter job finaly, we buy Tango programmer with some additional activation.
    On monday i will try to pruduce some key
    Can someone explain me for what is ' generate image ' function and when i must use it?
    Tnx for your unselfish support..