TM t2 nano startup problem
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question TM t2 nano startup problem

Hi , newbie to site , I have a tm2t nano ,had it for a number of years no problems . Went to switch it back on after I moved house and it just says booting but doesn't start up , switch off and on several times , even left it on all day 10 hrs and 24 hrs and still says booting . Any help would be very much appreciated . Thanks in advance Sye

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Have you tried to re-flash with a newer image

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sorry for late response

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    Have you tried to re-flash with a newer image
    Been working away , do you mean re-flash via USB and if so what image is best . Sorry again as quite a newbie to this

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Yes Flash the latest image via USB: TM2T Image

1) Download your preferred image.
    2) Format a USB stick FAT32 on your PC, leave the stick connected to your PC.
    3) Power off your receiver.
    4) Extract the rar or zip file and copy the complete update folder to the root of your USB stick.
    5) Now check the file stucture on your USB stick. You should have update > tm2toe > cfe > image flash files inside this folder.
    6) Remove USB stick from PC and connect to receiver.
    7) Power on the receiver, when you receiver the message on your TV screen press OK on the front panel.
    8) Wait for the flashing process to complete, do not power off until the complete message is on your TV screen.
    9) Once complete remove the USB stick, start repeatedly pressing EXIT button on front panel and keep repeatedly pressing EXIT for 10 seconds after power on.