Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Seat Ibiza 1.2 TDI 2010 - Ecu-Delphi DCM3.7 Problem Immo

Hello guys,i have one issue and i dont know what to do.Now i want to tell my story. I buy ibiza with water issue,i repair engine and everythink and i want to start but dont work central electronic and instrument cluster.I buy second hand central electronic with same number,and instrument cluster same everythink but from 1.6 tdi .Now in instrument cluster says IMMOBILIZER.My question is does have any diagnostic,hardware who can copy immo data from ecu in instrument cluster,or simply do adaptation or i go with other solution complete ecu kit from other same car and done ? Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

anyone can help ?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

in official dealer can recode used parts, other solution is as you say, can get complete kit of other car and then no need recode nothing.