zgemma star 2s
Register

Thread: zgemma star 2s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default zgemma star 2s

hi can anyone help me please i just purchased a zgemma star 2s box and its stuck on boot tried loading a new image off a usb and it dont show usb just says boot any help would be apprieciated

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

Did you insert usb and then connect power anyway martin035 does a backup and tells you how to do it have a read.
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...3-Backup-Image

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I had similar a few days ago, and after a web trawl....just press some buttons on remote, and it seems to bring it out of boot....whether this is intended or not I can't advise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Zgemma Star 2 S

Quote Originally Posted by smurph View Post
    I had similar a few days ago, and after a web trawl....just press some buttons on remote, and it seems to bring it out of boot....whether this is intended or not I can't advise.
    Hi

The zgemma you need a Kingston 8gb usb or a similar well known usb to flash a zgemma they are very temperamental about the usb drive i use the Kingston turn off your box at the back insert the the usb in the back and hold the the power on the front you will see boot and then flash you then release the button the front

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gersweeney For This Useful Post:

martin035 (9th March, 2017)