need some friends :)
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default need some friends :)

Hello everyone my name is Eduard and i'm from Romania,i know that ive already introduced myself but i started this topic with hope to make some friends
    I want to know if here are some good soul who would want to help me figure out what I should study to be able to remap alone my car. of course I know that this will happen in like 10 years
    sincerely I want to meet a few people to ask for some little help or if i can to help, to talk about things of this wonderful world of tuning. if any of you want share some tips and tricks or just only talk out of the forum can contact me on skype id: edyssonlinux or yahoo same id. thank you so much!!!

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Great you can have BOTH my imganary friends, Vic the pub singer at night and toilet cleaner by day

and Nosher think Nosher is recently changed his job and sells burgers on an industrial estate up north some where

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid